News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: YayForLife on February 18, 2011, 03:09:46 PM
Eh, i quit.
...*sigh*

11, I'm asking you to reconsider the Spawn Timer idea, because Shade's killing and targeting of YFL was extremely cheap in my opinion.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on February 18, 2011, 05:13:08 PM
Eh, i quit.
...*sigh*

11, I'm asking you to reconsider the Spawn Timer idea, because Shade's killing and targeting of YFL was extremely cheap in my opinion.

Fine, I'll lower it to 3 turns.

As for Shade, I guess I'll reveal how he chooses his target. He goes after the one with the most amount of crystals. If there is a tie, depends on who is closest.

PMed YayForLife to explain that Shade did not attack him because he was in a weak state. Shade has been set to target the one in first place, and that happened to be YFL.

tehrozzy

Eh, i quit.
...*sigh*

\
Thanks for the agreement mystery, im not very happy with across area nighttime dead on hit shuriken throws :(

@11clock: in what way was i running away? i simply wanted to move in the opposite direction in a fast paced manner.

edit: thinking of a new guy, gimme a min.

11clock

Quote from: YayForLife on February 18, 2011, 08:20:22 PM
Eh, i quit.
...*sigh*

\
Thanks for the agreement mystery, im not very happy with across area nighttime dead on hit shuriken throws :(

@11clock: in what way was i running away? i simply wanted to move in the opposite direction in a fast paced manner.

You were running to the Snow area. Here is a map of your location and adjacent locations:

QuoteOcean - River - Snow
             |
           Plains

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on February 18, 2011, 08:28:29 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on February 18, 2011, 08:20:22 PM
Eh, i quit.
...*sigh*

\

You were running to the Snow area. Here is a map of your location and adjacent locations:

QuoteOcean - River - Snow
             |
           Plains

it was a joke 11 :P

tehrozzy

Soz if this is a double post but -

Name: Walter o' Dim
Backstory: Once a highly skilled sorcerer, this man started wars and brought down empires. Upon finding himself in this new world, one of many he had traveled, he found his potent magicks almost useless. Training in other arts, he has become a skilled archer, able to empower his arrows with the little magicks he has left, and even fire blasts of magicks instead of arrows. However, due to the nature of this world, his magicks require a lot more focus and energy.
Strengths - Keen Eye (able to identify targets from a distance), Skilled Bowman (more accuracy), Light Weight (better dodge chance, less fall damage, higher jumps)
Weaknesses - Unskilled Combatant (poor Melee fighter), Unstable Magicks (Attacks that require MP require additional MP), Low Strength (hindered by heavier weapons and armour)

1: I like to type magicks :P
2: I think im done here.
Edit: Wait a second, i forgot a spawn!
Uhh....Snow? unless it becomes inhabited in which case plains.
Edit 2: If all my crystals get taken can i atleast have a bow or something to make a bow with? its like a major advantage for everyone if i end up with nothing but a boat.

11clock

Quote from: YayForLife on February 18, 2011, 08:51:22 PM
Soz if this is a double post but -

Name: Walter o' Dim
Backstory: Once a highly skilled sorcerer, this man started wars and brought down empires. Upon finding himself in this new world, one of many he had traveled, he found his potent magicks almost useless. Training in other arts, he has become a skilled archer, able to empower his arrows with the little magicks he has left, and even fire blasts of magicks instead of arrows. However, due to the nature of this world, his magicks require a lot more focus and energy.
Strengths - Keen Eye (able to identify targets from a distance), Skilled Bowman (more accuracy), Light Weight (better dodge chance, less fall damage, higher jumps)
Weaknesses - Unskilled Combatant (poor Melee fighter), Unstable Magicks (Attacks that require MP require additional MP), Low Strength (hindered by heavier weapons and armour)

1: I like to type magicks :P
2: I think im done here.
Edit: Wait a second, i forgot a spawn!
Uhh....Snow? unless it becomes inhabited in which case plains.
Edit 2: If all my crystals get taken can i atleast have a bow or something to make a bow with? its like a major advantage for everyone if i end up with nothing but a boat.

Bows can be made with a branch and a string/rope. Trees are easy to find, but don't go looking in the Forest with that Tree Monster hanging around. I suggest other grassy locations.
As for string, just think where you can find some. There's a Barter in the Town area that has plenty of items.

RayRay

Hey, wait a minute! If Jonathon Flame is dead, that means my murderer was killed and I can't avenge him! (of course, my character doesn't know this, and the only one who knows of this is Sir Albert Masson)

11clock

Turn #69
Night

NOTE: Bases can be used as storage! Store your most important items in your base if you have one!

Quote from: Battle Scene: Forest
Tree Monster
Health: 130/130

Shade-NPC

You see another figure coming out of the river. He starts looking through the dead target's body...
He pulls out 2 shiny objects! Grr, those must be the crystals! You throw a shuriken at the new target!
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You dig through Flame's corpse and pull out the Water Crystal and Fire Crystal. Suddenly a shuriken slams into your back! 11 damage! You dive into the river and take cover! You notice a rotting hand jutting out of some rocks. Looks like it used to be holding something.

Air: 5/5

Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Snow, Plains

Health: 68/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, Earth Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You choose to make a new character.
Spawn Timer: 2/3
Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Snow, Plains

Health: 0/100
Magic: 0/100
Items: Dull Rock(3), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

You attempt to ride the pig. The pig doesn't seem to mind you being on its back.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Branch(3)
Equips: Rusty Dagger, Dagger, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 87/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You wait for your ally.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Air Crystal, Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb (AFK) Turns Left: 10

You are feeling sick.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

T-Rok

I.. Can't.. Believe.. It worked. Do I get a bonus?

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 18, 2011, 11:11:47 PM
I.. Can't.. Believe.. It worked. Do I get a bonus?

The only bonus you get is being able to get hit by pretty much everything!

Yeah, you did something stupid. It's a pig, not a horse.

RayRay

Dang it, I have no plan right now. Mystery is getting very powerful, and if Shade doesn't kill him, I'll have a very hard time keeping this one crystal. If I do get the three crystals, it will be me vs. T-Rok, and yet I don't think I'll win.

EDIT: lol at T-Rok's 'Bonus.'

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on February 18, 2011, 09:15:55 PM
Bows can be made with a branch and a string/rope. Trees are easy to find, but don't go looking in the Forest with that Tree Monster hanging around. I suggest other grassy locations.
As for string, just think where you can find some. There's a Barter in the Town area that has plenty of items.
So, does that mean i can just dismantle my palm axe for the branch, rope and rock?

Also, so tempted to be like "@Masson: -soft whispering voice- I am coming for you!"
Ghost speak ftw

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on February 18, 2011, 11:15:53 PM
Dang it, I have no plan right now. Mystery is getting very powerful, and if Shade doesn't kill him, I'll have a very hard time keeping this one crystal. If I do get the three crystals, it will be me vs. T-Rok, and yet I don't think I'll win.

EDIT: lol at T-Rok's 'Bonus.'

>.> lame. So all its worth is food and the hide to make items. lol

tehrozzy

Quote from: RayRay on February 18, 2011, 10:40:13 PM
Hey, wait a minute! If Jonathon Flame is dead, that means my murderer was killed and I can't avenge him! (of course, my character doesn't know this, and the only one who knows of this is Sir Albert Masson)
You could, idk, find peace in his death and forgive him? :D