News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

We'll try that then.

@Ntertain Actually I have an idea. Stab him in the back!

T-Rok

Wait wait wait. I'm dual wielding daggers. Damage was only calculated for one dagger.

11clock

Turn #74
Night

NOTE: Thieves, Natives, Skeletons, and Rock Demons are the toughest monsters!

Quote from: Battle Scene: Forest
TRok lets RayRay go first!
RayRay uses Gust with the Air Crystal, using 5 MP! TRok is blasted behind the Tree Monster by a strong gust of wind!
TRok strikes Tree Monster's back with the Dagger! Bonus damage and a critical strike, meaning even more bonus damage! 13*0.8*1.2*1.5, equaling 19 damage!
TRok strikes again with the Rusty Dagger! Critical hit, and bonus damage for the backstab! 14 damage!
Bob strikes Tree Monster with the Whip! 12 damage!
Tree Monster uses Triple Root Stab!
Bob gets hit for 10 damage!
RayRay gets hit for 10 damage!
Bob gets hit for 10 damage!
2 Seedlings rise from the ground!

Tree Monster
Health: 24/130
Facing: RayRay and Bob

Seedling #1
Health: 10/10

Seedling #2

Ntertain-TRok

Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Branch(3), Leather(3), Raw Meat(2)
Equips: Rusty Dagger, Dagger, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 67/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Health: 75/100
Magic: 95/100
Items: Air Crystal, Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Shade-NPC

You examine where the footprints end. Suddenly the snow collapses and you fall into a pit! You are now in a dazed state from the surprising fall! You also lose 10 HP!
Adjacent Locations: River, Cave

Health: 90/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

A shadowy figure falls into the Water Cave! You hide the Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, and Earth Blade under the 3 rocks with perfect precision (thanks to your masonry skills). You then play dead with the help of your survival skills.

Health: 68/100
Magic: 0/100
Items: Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb (AFK) Turns Left: 5

Hey, is that a toilet? You don't remember eating one.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You use the Leafless Palm Branch and Palm Rope to make a Palm Bow.
2/5
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Sharp Rock(3) Dull Rock(3), Palm Raft
Equips: Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, Shirt, Shorts

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on February 20, 2011, 04:23:59 PM
Shade-NPC

You examine where the footprints end. Suddenly the snow collapses and you fall into a pit! You are now in a dazed state from the surprising fall! You also lose 10 HP!
Sweet! (but bad for me)

@Ntertain Kill the seedlings!

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on February 20, 2011, 04:45:28 PM
Shade-NPC

Sweet! (but bad for me)

@Ntertain Kill the saplings! (Anyone notice a lot of these names are from Minecraft?)
11clock said seedlings, not saplings. However, I did recognize Golden Apple and a few other things from Minecraft(the Golden Apple I'm assuming heals 100 HP, making Shade even more dangerous), as well as some monsters from Stick Online. :I

Also, how is Shade taking damage bad for you? Unless you want him to kill me..

Good thing that Shade's an NPC, otherwise this wouldn't fly. I need quite a bit of time to make what I need, so I'd better hope Shade leaves me alone quickly.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on February 20, 2011, 04:52:45 PM
Quote from: RayRay on February 20, 2011, 04:45:28 PM
Shade-NPC

Sweet! (but bad for me)

@Ntertain Kill the saplings! (Anyone notice a lot of these names are from Minecraft?)
11clock said seedlings, not saplings. However, I did recognize Golden Apple and a few other things from Minecraft(the Golden Apple I'm assuming heals 100 HP, making Shade even more dangerous), as well as some monsters from Stick Online. :I

Also, how is Shade taking damage bad for you? Unless you want him to kill me..

Good thing that Shade's an NPC, otherwise this wouldn't fly. I need quite a bit of time to make what I need, so I'd better hope Shade leaves me alone quickly.
Sorry, I corrected it now. EDIT: But I noticed my edit time was before your post.

And in some way I want to win, but I kinda want you to win, though. I'd be happy if anyone wins. (which if you think about that sentence, it'd rather be "I'd be happy when the game is over.")

11clock

Yes, some of the items are from Minecraft. The only thing directly taken from Minecraft is the Golden Apple, though (and Skeletons).

And of course, the SO enemies are there because of where this forum game is taking place.

T-Rok

@TRok: Yes, you are dual wielding daggers. Does that mean you can attack with both daggers at once? These aren't guns, buddy. Dual wielding only helps with certain jobs, like cutting. Attacking twice is cheap.

Thats what my entire character was based on -_-" Attacking twice with daggers on a character who has a physical strength weakness doesn't sound cheap. Considering RayRay scored A hit of 31 and I scored a hit of 16, which was only because of my critical, two attacks sounds not so cheap mathematically.

RayRay

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 20, 2011, 07:22:51 PM
@TRok: Yes, you are dual wielding daggers. Does that mean you can attack with both daggers at once? These aren't guns, buddy. Dual wielding only helps with certain jobs, like cutting. Attacking twice is cheap.

Thats what my entire character was based on -_-" Attacking twice with daggers on a character who has a physical strength weakness doesn't sound cheap. Considering RayRay scored A hit of 31 and I scored a hit of 16, which was only because of my critical, two attacks sounds not so cheap mathematically.

I see your point. I'll go ahead and edit the results.

11clock

The results have been edited! Also, Tree Monster uses a different attack in Turn #74 because of its low health!

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on February 20, 2011, 07:35:32 PM
The results have been edited! Also, Tree Monster uses a different attack in Turn #74 because of its low health!

Thank you. Thats a nice addition to this terrible horrible miserable day. On a different note, I keep reading that turn and I love the image of you winding me up and me stabbing it. It feels like a super fast paced action game. xD

RayRay

Some luck you have T-Rok. You got 2 criticals! :)

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on February 20, 2011, 07:57:40 PM
Some luck you have T-Rok. You got 2 criticals! :)

I still think the whole wind push thing was the coolest thing ever.

11clock

Turn #75
Night

NOTE: Notes are no longer available for now!

Quote from: Battle Scene: Forest
Seedling #1 absorbs 5 HP from Bob! Tree Monster gains 5 HP!
Seedling #2 absorbs 5 HP from RayRay! Tree Monster gains 5 HP!
TRok stabs Tree Monster in the back with the Dagger for bonus damage! 12 damage!
TRok stabs Tree Monster in the back with the Rusty Dagger for bonus damage! CRITICAL! 14 damage!
RayRay uses 5 MP in attempt to uproot Seedling #1! Seedling #1 is attached to Tree Monster by a small root, so it didn't work!
Bob strikes Seedling #1 with the Whip for 12 damage! Seedling #1 shrivels up and dies!
Seedling #1 drops a Seed!
Tree Monster strikes TRok with the Claw for 18 damage!

Tree Monster
Health: 8/130
Facing: TRok

Seedling #2

Ntertain-TRok

Health: 82/100
Items: Branch(3), Leather(3), Raw Meat(2)
Equips: Rusty Dagger, Dagger, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 62/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Health: 70/100
Magic: 90/100
Items: Air Crystal, Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Shade-NPC

You recover from Daze! You look around and spot the target. Wait, why is he on the ground? He died!? Probably from suffocation or the cold. Oh well, makes things easier for you!

Health: 90/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You are playing dead.

Health: 68/100
Magic: 0/100
Items: Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb (AFK) Turns Left: 4

...A refrigerator? Now how did that get in there?
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You use the Leafless Palm Branch and Palm Rope to make a Palm Bow.
3/5
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Sharp Rock(3) Dull Rock(3), Palm Raft
Equips: Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, Shirt, Shorts