News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Quote from: T-Rok on March 06, 2011, 01:41:09 PM
Good, because I check in on this thing almost religiously. xD
same here xD

11clock

Hint: It is possible to get Shade to go after the ones that are not winning!

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on March 06, 2011, 05:03:27 PM
O rly?

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on March 06, 2011, 05:17:31 PM
Quote from: 11clock on March 06, 2011, 05:03:27 PM
O rly?
Possible, but it's a bit tricky.

Waiting on Mystery, now.

11clock

Turn #90

Ntertain-TRok

You use the 2 Branches to make a fire.
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Health: 96/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Raw Meat(2)
Equips: Branch(2), Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob(Health: 62/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You have grown a Seedling! Unlike most buddies, you can store it in your inventory!
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest

Health: 100/100
Items: Air Crystal, Wooden Shuriken(3), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(4)
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok
Buddy: Seedling(Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: Seed; Equips: None)

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You hide.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Health: 94/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Earth Blade, Shirt, Shorts

Shade-NPC

You run into the hut after the target! However, he is not there. He must of used the Earth Crystal again! You didn't feel any shaking, so he couldn't of dug very far. But then again, there are no signs of anyone digging in the ground. He's most likely still in the hut!
@Masson: Come out, now! I know you're still in here! Hand over the crystals, and I'll let you go!

Health: 85/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

Using the Palm Raft you set out to the Ocean.
Adjacent Locations: Island, River

Health: 100/100
Magic: 55/100
Items: Sharp Rock(3) Dull Rock(3)
Equips: Palm Raft, Palm Bow, Shirt, Shorts

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on March 07, 2011, 07:40:07 PM
Shade-NPC

You run into the hut after the target! However, he is not there. He must of used the Earth Crystal again! You didn't feel any shaking, so he couldn't of dug very far. But then again, there are no signs of anyone digging in the ground. He's is most likely still in the hut!
@Masson: Come out, now! I know you're still in here! Hand over the crystals, and I'll let you go!

Health: 85/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak
You sure do make environment a good element in the game. How do you keep up with what's in these locations? Do you have like some sort of written data format? Like maybe
Players: Shade - Hut; Mystery - Hut, Hiding

or something like that.

11clock

I keep most things in my head, but I do have a text file for things that are hard to remember. :)

Mystery

@Shade(11clock/NPC)- Mind at least telling me why you want them first? While we're at it, tell me who you really are, or no dice.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

@Masson: If it means to get the crystals, then fine! My real name is Francis G. Myoke. I am a former scientist who used to research supernatural causes. Why I want the crystals is because they hold a ton of power, and anyone with four of the crystals will have enough power to take over the world! I'm trying to prevent that, so hand over the crystals! (Hmm, should I tell him?)

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on March 07, 2011, 08:12:38 PM
@Masson: If it means to get the crystals, then fine! My real name is Francis G. Myoke. I am a former scientist who used to research supernatural causes. Why I want the crystals is because they hold a ton of power, and anyone with four of the crystals will have enough power to take over the world! I'm trying to prevent that, so hand over the crystals! (Hmm, should I tell him?)
lol That probably lost his hopes of getting them back. I think he should of lied.

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on March 07, 2011, 08:16:36 PM
Quote from: 11clock on March 07, 2011, 08:12:38 PM
lol That probably lost his hopes of getting them back. I think he should of lied.
Probably, but he's desperate.

Mystery

@Shade/Francis(11clock/NPC)- I already knew that the Crystals granted such power, but thank you for telling me your real name, that is, IF you weren't lying.. but you appear too desperate to be lying.

...I dropped the 2 Crystals and my blade containing a Crystal on my way here, because I was ambushed by that bowman. He is quite evil, I would beware of him, even more so now that he has 3 Crystals. I ran in here quickly to plan out how to retrieve them, since the Town is the safest area around here, and the other few men I've seen around here are quire savage and willing to attack me at a moment's notice. I can also help you get the 3 Crystals back.

...also, since you're a scientist who studied this Crystals, mind telling me if they have any hidden powers?

@Myself[silently]- hehehe

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

@Masson: (ignores last question) I'll make haste, then. If the bowman doesn't have the crystals though, I will come back for your head! Show yourself now, and I'll leave. Remember, if you are lying, I will come back for you.

Shade lowers his mask a little, revealing 2 glowing yellow lights where his eyes should be, to show that he is serious.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on March 07, 2011, 08:43:40 PM
@Shade/Francis(11clock/NPC)- I already knew that the Crystals granted such power, but thank you for telling me your real name, that is, IF you weren't lying.. but you appear too desperate to be lying.

...I dropped the 2 Crystals and my blade containing a Crystal on my way here, because I was ambushed by that bowman. He is quite evil, I would beware of him, even more so now that he has 3 Crystals. I ran in here quickly to plan out how to retrieve them, since the Town is the safest area around here, and the other few men I've seen around here are quire savage and willing to attack me at a moment's notice. I can also help you get the 3 Crystals back.

...also, since you're a scientist who studied this Crystals, mind telling me if they have any hidden powers?

Very nice lying. You get creative with this kind of talk. Has anyone ever said that to you? :)

So just keeping up with what's going on, I have a crystal, and Mystery has the other 3. Mystery hasn't been able to find the Air Crystal or even it's shrine/cave/something, and I haven't seen any glowing presence near anywhere, though I have yet to explore the Ocean and Island.

I could only predict that if Mystery finds me, he will ditch everyone and kill me. That means I MUST LIVE to keep the game going.

INSIDE EDIT: Wow, Shade is so desperate, I'm dying. lol

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on March 07, 2011, 09:01:29 PM
Quote from: Mystery on March 07, 2011, 08:43:40 PM

Very nice lying. You get creative with this kind of talk. Has anyone ever said that to you? :)

So just keeping up with what's going on, I have a crystal, and Mystery has the other 3. Mystery hasn't been able to find the Air Crystal or even it's shrine/cave/something, and I haven't seen any glowing presence near anywhere, though I have yet to explore the Ocean and Island.

I could only predict that if Mystery finds me, he will ditch everyone and kill me. That means I MUST LIVE to keep the game going.

INSIDE EDIT: Wow, Shade is so desperate, I'm dying. lol

No your not. The others haven't had an ally+2 teamates