News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on March 19, 2011, 12:20:32 PM
Shade-NPC

You smile devilishly, though no one can see it due to your mask.
@Masson: You are not a fool after all. Now that the crystals are no longer in your possession, I'll leave you alone for now.
You store the Shuriken and fly back to the River.
...That doesn't sound good...

11clock

Turn #97

Quote from: Battlefield: Forest
Speeds are matched! A roll is determining who goes first!
Thief goes first!
Thief stabs RayRay! 13 damage!
RayRay slashes at Thief! Bad hit! 8 damage!

Thief
HP: 1/30
Equips: Dagger, Bandit Mask

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Health: 80/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Air Crystal, Wooden Shuriken(3), Rock(6), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(4)
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

You cook 1 Raw Meat.
2/3

Health: 96/100
Items: Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Raw Meat
Equips: Raw Meat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob(Health: 62/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You swim back to the River.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Snow, Plains

Health: 94/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Shiny Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Shade-NPC

You jump off of the Shadow Float, leaving it to vanish.
You head to the Plains.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Health: 85/100
Magic: 85/100
Items: Shuriken(6), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You are making a rope out of the leaves of the Palm Branch.
3/3
You made a Palm Rope!
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 100/100
Magic: 55/100
Items: Palm Bow, Sharp Rock(3), Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft, Palm Rope, Leafless Palm Branch

11clock

I modified RayRay's fight. I completely forgot about the Seedling! Check the few previous turns.

Turn #98

Speeds are matched! A roll is determining who goes first!
Thief goes first! (Bad luck, much?)
Thief stabs RayRay! 13 damage!
RayRay slashes at Thief! You actually hit! 31 damage! (Not even necessary at this point.)
Thief dies! It drops a Dagger and a Bandit Mask!
Available Drops: Seed, Dagger, Bandit Mask

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Health: 67/100

Ntertain-TRok

You cook 1 Raw Meat.
3/3
Freshly cooked!

Items: Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Raw Meat, Cooked Meat
Equips: Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Buddies: Bob(Health: 62/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

You head to the Plains. You notice Shade heading off to the Mountains.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Shiny Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium

Shade-NPC

You head to the Mountains.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Equips: Diamond Dagger Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You use the Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, and Sharp Rock(3) to make a Palm Axe.
1/5

Items: Palm Bow Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Rope, Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rock(3), Shirt, Shorts

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on March 21, 2011, 11:24:19 AM
Shade-NPC

I was right. I knew it! D=

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on March 23, 2011, 09:33:13 PM
Quote from: 11clock on March 21, 2011, 11:24:19 AM
Shade-NPC

I was right. I knew it! D=
You're dead unless you get back to me. :P

11clock

Turn #99

You go hunting again!
A Thief appears! (Why do these guys keep showing up?)
Available Drops: Seed, Dagger, Bandit Mask

Thief
HP: 30/30
Equips: Dagger, Bandit Mask

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Health: 67/100

Shade-NPC

You scan the forest for the target, but the trees are too thick. Looks like you're heading in.
You enter the Forest and come across a clearing. You notice a thief cooking some meat over a campfire.
@Ntertain: Have you seen someone around here holding a glowing crystal? Answer, or I'll have your head!

Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Ntertain-TRok

You start cooking another Raw Meat.
1/3
a shadowy figure holding a powerful dagger walks into the clearing.

Items: Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Cooked Meat
Equips: Raw Meat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts

You head to the Town.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You use the Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, and Sharp Rock(3) to make a Palm Axe.
2/5

Items: Palm Bow, Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Rope, Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rock(3), Shirt, Shorts

T-Rok

@Shadowy Figure: *without looking up from the fire* Anyone who owns such a dagger should know it is bad luck to interrupt a man while he is cooking without introducing himself first. They should also know the only way to remove said luck is to join him for the meal he is preparing. You look famished, it would do you some good.

11clock

Shade slowly approaches the thief, dagger raised. The thief doesn't move, so Shade lowers his Diamond Dagger and sits across from him. Not a threat? Possibly, but Shade keeps himself alert.

@Ntertain: What brings you into this area? It's pretty dangerous here, and the only people around these parts are fools hunting for dangerous artifacts.

T-Rok

@Shadowy Figure: Don't be alarmed but, I am no mere thief. *remove bandit mask* I am Ntertain, ex-member of the Clan of 26 Ninjas. I'm sure I can survive a little danger haha. I actually used to own a dagger as exquisite as the one you are carrying, however; in my struggle to escape the 26 Ninjas I lost it. Now all I have is that crappy thing. *point to dagger* As for why I am here, the 26 Ninjas tricked me into murdering an innocent family. As such, I have made it my life's goal to restore the lives I took - even if it takes me to the grave. *hand over a half of the cooked meat* What about you, whats your story? Surely it must be a great tale to be told by many.

This is actually fun. I love these story parts. :P

11clock

Shade hesitates, then calms himself and takes the half-meat.

@Ntertain: I'll tell you some of my story, but the rest I can't give away without endangering myself. My name is Francis G. Myoke, but I go by Shade. I can't let my real name go out to the public. I used to be a scientist, studying supernatural causes. One day I came across ruins that explained the story of the Element Crystals. There used to be a king of this world who used the crystals to his advantage. Some great heroes defeated this king, and sealed the crystals.

As I explored the ruins, I came across a locked room. I used the tools I had to break in, and that's where I found a pillar. Resting on the pillar...was something that ruined me for eternity!

Shade screamed the last sentence with humongous rage, then immediately calmed.

@Ntertain: The seal...has been weakening during the past several years. If 4 of the crystals are combined, the true power of the crystals will be revealed. That's why I'm here, to stop the madness. If you see anyone with a crystal, let me know. The crystals must be dealt with!

Shade rubs his forehead. He then lays back and rests.

This strange figure has revealed a lot more of his history, but he's still hiding something! It's something he can not reveal and you must figure it out yourselves!

T-Rok

@Shade(Francis G. Myoke): Your story is far grander than mine my friend, and you can add your name to the list of things I will be buried with. I do hate to interrupt your rest, but you spoke of a man carrying a crystal when you arrived - I have met such a man - but by my honour, he meant no such harm. He had the same look in his eyes as the *gets choked up* mo.. mother. He has been hurt very deeply. If we approached him together and explained whats happening surely he would understand.

11clock

@Ntertain: I'm glad that someone finally understands me. Now, the one with the Air Crystal is not a man but a small boy. His looks can make him look older. He sounded like an easy target when I first got the information, so I was saving the child for last. His coordinates are somewhere in this forest. You have any idea where he is?
Accidentally broke the 3 message rule.

BONUS: THE WINNER OF THE FIGHT GAME RPG GETS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE ENDING TO THIS STORY!

RayRay

Just pointing out this as I read Shade's loud sentence...

Kualsky Hanther hears someone yelling!

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on March 25, 2011, 11:58:59 AM
@Ntertain: I'm glad that someone finally understands me. Now, the one with the Air Crystal is not a man but a small boy. His looks can make him look older. He sounded like an easy target when I first got the information, so I was saving the child for last. His coordinates are somewhere in this forest. You have any idea where he is?
Accidentally broke the 3 message rule.

BONUS: THE WINNER OF THE FIGHT GAME RPG GETS TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE ENDING TO THIS STORY!

Did this bonus come about because I'm trying to help the shade? lol