News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Turn #107
Night

Quote from: Battlefield: Forest
Shade uses 5 MP to increase attack power for this turn!
Shade stabs RayRay, dealing 28 damage!
RayRay stabs Shade! Bad hit! 8 damage!
Bob whips Shade! 12 damage!
Shade roars in pain and falls to the floor, gasping! The dark energy weakens, allowing Shade to regain control.
Shade: Ugh...I've finally been defeated. This means...I can't protect the crystals anymore...
...Before I go into eternal torture...I'll finish my story.
What I found in the ruins was a pure black crystal. I took it...to my lab. I discovered that the seal has been weakening...according to my studies. Then there was...a lab spill. A dangerous chemical got all over the Dark Crystal. It created a fire that...burned me to death. Then the same thing that killed me fused with...my...body...
...You didn't kill me...Because...I'M ALREADY DEAD!

Shade rips off the Assassin Mask, revealing a rotting skull with 2 glowing slits where the eyes should be!
Shade: I HOPE YOU JOIN ME...IN HELL!
Shade's body slowly vanishes, leaving behind its gear. There is also something new in the center of the field: a pale crystal! The Dark Crystal appears to have lost all of its energy.
Drops: Goo, Shuriken(6), Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak, Dark Crystal(X)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Health: 4/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Air Crystal, Wooden Shuriken(3), Rock(6), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(2)
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

Health: 66/100
Items: Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3)
Equips: Raw Meat(1/3), Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob(Health: 11/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You swim to the Ocean.
Adjacent Locations: Island, River

Health: 94/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Iron Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You cut down a tree with the Palm Axe.
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 100/100
Magic: 55/100
Items: Palm Bow, Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft, Palm Tree(2)
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

RayRay

@Ntertain (huffing due to low HP) What do you think we should do with this stuff he dropped?

T-Rok

@Kualsky Hanther: Take it of course, haha. What are the things you personally want? Also, lets figure it out quickly so I can go cook this meat for you.

Perhaps 11clock can tell us what each item does? Unless they don't do anything. lol

11clock

T-Rok

RayRay

@Ntertain Hmm... You can definitely keep the goo, and if you want, the assassin mask. Now what about the dagger...? I think I might take it thanks to my horrible accuracy, (if I land a good hit, I'd be lord) and you could take the shadow cloak. If we take the opposite, supposedly you could deal a good amount of damage, and I can't take any long ranged attacks. The crystal looks useless.

If I give him the dagger, that will definitely make him win the game.

T-Rok

But if you think about it, he said the one who unites the crystals choses the ending. So technically despite the fact he said only one can win, both can "win". My only goal is to restore the lives I took. And you already have the crystal so I'm not going to be the one uniting the crystals, you are going to due to my personality and inability to harm people unless I have to. I don't want to unite the crystals after what the Shade told me around the campfire, but I also wouldn't stop you.

Hope this is actually allowed, cause I wanted to discuss back story, personality and other factors that should be included when making the choice. lol

RayRay

Alright I guess I'll take the diamond dagger. :)

Also did I just say 'supposedly'? I didn't realize I said that, and this may sound like a taunt, but I think I'm that smart...

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on April 05, 2011, 12:01:24 AM
Alright I guess I'll take the diamond dagger. :)

Also did I just say 'supposedly'? I didn't realize I said that, and this may sound like a taunt, but I think I'm that smart...

Lol, so you get the dagger I get the rest. Either way it works in my favour. :P However, I highly suggest we hang onto the dark crystal. You will be the one uniting the 4 crystals in our group so you should take it.

edit: you also didn't get what I was saying :P

11clock

RayRay

Sorry, got a little busy with Forum Adventures.

11clock

Forgot to edit Ntertain's equips throughout the fight. Oh well.

Turn #108
Night

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP.

Health: 9/100
Items: Air Crystal, Diamond Dagger, Wooden Shuriken(3), Rock(6), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(2)

Ntertain-TRok

You head back to the campfire and continue cooking meat.
2/3

Items: Dark Crystal(X), Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Shuriken(6), Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Goo
Equips: Raw Meat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Buddies: Bob(Health: 11/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
[/quote]

You you swim to the bottom of the Ocean.
1/2
Air Timer: 1/5

Items: Iron Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You cut down a tree with the Palm Axe.
2/2
You obtain a Palm Tree!

Items: Palm Bow, Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft, Palm Tree(3)
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

T-Rok

11clock

11clock

Turn #109
Night

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP.

Health: 14/100
Items: Air Crystal, Diamond Dagger, Wooden Shuriken(3), Rock(6), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(2)

Ntertain-TRok

You cook meat.
3/3
Cooked!

Items: Dark Crystal(X), Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Shuriken(6), Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak, Strange Sword, Dagger, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Goo, Cooked Meat
Equips: Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
[/quote]

You you swim to the bottom of the Ocean.
2/2
You reach the bottom. You see a few glowing lights.
Air Timer: 2/5

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You construct a House, using Palm Tree(3).
1/5

Items: Palm Bow, Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Tree(3), Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts