News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Thanks for letting us know :]

11clock

Lucifer

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on May 23, 2011, 10:40:06 PM
@Officer Whoa whoa whoa! We so sorry. But first, why were you disguised? And what are you doing with this fellow? He's trying to rule the world! *takes a moment to realize that he spoiled something* Oops.

Kualsky whispers to Ntertain.
I object. There is no possible way your character should have known that, given that I have not once talked to you and you haven't been given info about me. If that was the reason behind your ambush as well, it shouldn't have occurred.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on May 28, 2011, 04:41:48 PM
@Officer Whoa whoa whoa! We so sorry. But first, why were you disguised? And what are you doing with this fellow? He's trying to rule the world! *takes a moment to realize that he spoiled something* Oops.

I object. There is no possible way your character should have known that, given that I have not once talked to you and you haven't been given info about me. If that was the reason behind your ambush as well, it shouldn't have occurred.

The reason behind our ambush was your reaction to seeing the Shades mask. While he may have placed false information in his excitement, I made sure it was logically sound before I made my decision.

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on May 28, 2011, 05:08:25 PM
Quote from: Mystery on May 28, 2011, 04:41:48 PM

The reason behind our ambush was your reaction to seeing the Shades mask. While he may have placed false information in his excitement, I made sure it was logically sound before I made my decision.
Well, never mind then.

RayRay

My memory of the whole story is starting to deprive from the down time we've been having. I'm starting to forget some points of the story and re-reading 55 pages is starting to not do much. Do I have short-term memory?

Also I've notice a major change in me. If you compare my first posts from pages 1 and 2, and look at these last ones, then yeah. It's only been 9 months, right?

11clock

Waiting on Mystery, RayRay, and TRok.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on May 31, 2011, 12:46:58 PM
Mystery said he wanted to talk. I said I'd listen. So I'm waiting on Mystery. Lol

RayRay

Quote from: T-Rok on May 31, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
Mystery said he wanted to talk. I said I'd listen. So I'm waiting on Mystery. Lol
Same here. =/

Mystery

I PMed you, thought that was the end of it.

Quote from: RayRay on May 31, 2011, 03:23:11 PM
Same here. =/
11 said you were unwilling to talk.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on May 31, 2011, 05:14:37 PM
Same here. =/
Really? I said I wanted to. 11 got it mixed up.

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on May 31, 2011, 05:46:05 PM
Quote from: Mystery on May 31, 2011, 05:14:37 PM
Same here. =/
Really? I said I wanted to. 11 got it mixed up.
T_T

Why don't we just resolve this >6 month-long game by giving me the last crystal, so we can all stop playing? It's become tedious with so many gameplay interruptions and its duration of time.

11clock

Wait, I never said RayRay was unwilling to talk. At the time I didn't get an answer from RayRay yet.

At the moment the game can end in two ways. Either Mystery can get the last crystal, or Mystery can be killed next turn and TRok and RayRay have to discuss over who will win.

In conclusion, TRok and RayRay are the decision makers. Either let Mystery win, or kill him and get the crystals.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clockAlright, at least TRok is willing to listen.
That is what you PMed me, implying that RayRay refused outright.

Also, I do not think killing me is reasonable given the grounds on which you attacked me and your characters' M.O.s. Ambushing, yes. Killing, no. That being said, I don't think the game has to end here, I was just saying that I felt it was becoming tedious, hence why I keep forgetting to PM 11; it's not at the top of my list, to say the least..