News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I said "at least," implying I hadn't gotten RayRay's PM at that time.

Now, please continue this negotiation and come up with the final answer.

RayRay

I feel that this game has gone on long enough, too. For my final decision at Day 4, the possible ending day of the game, I will need what Mystery has to say. After replying for a few times, I will say what I want to do.

11clock

This has been great so far, other than the delays and errors. I've had fun hosting this game and will probably not host something like this again for a while. I may give you guys a new freeform Fight Game to play around with if you want, even though the other ones have ended because of the little amount of rules, leading to arguments, leading to closing the game and yada yada yada. ::)

Remember, the winner of this game will be able to make the ultimate ending! Make it good, bad, epic, stupid, whatever!

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on May 31, 2011, 08:45:31 PM
This has been great so far, other than the delays and errors. I've had fun hosting this game and will probably not host something like this again for a while. I may give you guys a new freeform Fight Game to play around with if you want, even though the other ones have ended because of the little amount of rules, leading to arguments, leading to closing the game and yada yada yada. ::)

Remember, the winner of this game will be able to make the ultimate ending! Make it good, bad, epic, stupid, whatever!

Let Mystery win. I'm not typing up the ending. I'm bad at stories. Haha

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on June 01, 2011, 12:47:08 AM

Or let RayRay win. You're the one with no crystals. :P

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on June 01, 2011, 09:46:48 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on June 01, 2011, 12:47:08 AM

Or let RayRay win. You're the one with no crystals. :P

Touche good sir.

11clock

C'mon guys, please hurry this up. I have a feeling that FGRPG will end very soon, so you won't have to deal with it for much longer.

T-Rok

Well, I'm I'm just gonna do this...

Kill Mystery. Give crystals to RayRay. Game end. :]

RayRay

Hmm... If I win, then I'd have to come up with an ending... I'm not sure how it should end! D: But I'll try to come up with one.

11clock

Turn #126

Quote from: Battle: Town
Mystery attempts to negotiate! Officer no longer considers Mystery a threat and focuses more on attacking TRok and RayRay! However, TRok and RayRay refuse and continue attacking!
Officer strikes RayRay with the Barter's Baton! Critical hit! 45 damage!
RayRay strikes Mystery with the Diamond Dagger! You actually hit! 55 damage!
Mystery has fallen!

Officer
Health: 100/100
Equips: Barter's Baton, Barter's Armor

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

Diamond Blade: 3/3
Your Diamond Blade is ready!
Respawn Timer: 0/3
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Health: 0/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Earth Crystal, Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Garnet, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

Magic: 100/100
Items: Dark Crystal(X), Rusty Dagger, Wooden Fuma Shuriken, Shuriken(6), Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts, Thick Branch, Leather(3), Goo, Cooked Meat
Equips: Strange Sword, Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob(Health: 11/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

Health: 55/100
Items: Air Crystal, Dagger, Wooden Shuriken(3), Rock(6), Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple(2)
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Walter o' Dim-YayForLife

You find 3 more Sharp Rocks.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Items: Palm Bow, Dull Rock(4), Palm Raft, Stick(9), Sharp Rock(9)
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You wake up in the Forest. Wait, weren't you dying in the Canyon? Where are you?
You get up and look around. You notice a monkey in a tree nearby staring at you. The monkey is wearing a Ninja Mask and is holding a Katana. He jumps down and dances around you, happy to see you awake. Is this ninja monkey responsible for saving you?
You notice that the monkey is wearing a badge with "26N #26" carved into it. What could this mean? Nonetheless, you get a new buddy!
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple
Equips: Shirt, Shorts
Buddies: #26(Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: None; Equips: Katana, Ninja Mask, Badge of the 26 Ninjas #26)

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on June 04, 2011, 12:26:50 PM
Turn #126

Mystery attempts to negotiate! Officer no longer considers Mystery a threat and focuses more on attacking TRok and RayRay! However, TRok and RayRay refuse and continue attacking!
Mystery has fallen!

I think there's a problem here if the boss does less damage on a critical hit than RayRay does with a basic no-charge no-MP attack.  o_o
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on June 04, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
Turn #126

Mystery has fallen!

I think there's a problem here if the boss does less damage on a critical hit than RayRay does with a basic no-charge no-MP attack.  o_o

RayRay can either deal a whole ton of damage or little damage. Every attack has 1/4 chance of dealing double damage and 3/4 chance of dealing half damage. He got lucky in this situation.

Barter's Baton is the most powerful weapon in the game, faster than a dagger and having a base damage of 30. It also has the ability to counter those who attack the user, dealing 15 extra damage (the user will still take the damage though). If his normal attack does a critical and his counter also does a critical, He'll deal 68 damage total to a single target. (Wait, I think I made a mistake in the turn. Lemme fix...)

Barter's Armor is also the best armor in the game, never breaking and halving all damage given to the wearer.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on June 04, 2011, 01:06:02 PM
Quote from: Mystery on June 04, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
Turn #126

Mystery has fallen!

I think there's a problem here if the boss does less damage on a critical hit than RayRay does with a basic no-charge no-MP attack.  o_o

RayRay can either deal a whole ton of damage or little damage. Every attack has 1/4 chance of dealing double damage and 3/4 chance of dealing half damage. He got lucky in this situation.

Barter's Baton is the most powerful weapon in the game, faster than a dagger and having a base damage of 30. It also has the ability to counter those who attack the user, dealing 15 extra damage (the user will still take the damage though). If his normal attack does a critical and his counter also does a critical, He'll deal 68 damage total to a single target. (Wait, I think I made a mistake in the turn. Lemme fix...)

Barter's Armor is also the best armor in the game, never breaking and halving all damage given to the wearer.
Well, never mind then.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

@Kualsky Hanther: Its time for that maneuver we practiced. You ready?

11clock

Note: You can quickly end the battle by not fighting. This is still in effect.