News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Vindictus

Started by Meiun, September 11, 2010, 12:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Awesome. Well after that, I now have a key available to the next person to post for one :D

krele

Hey, we could all try to play once. That is, if we all obtain a key. Which brings me to:
krele13@hotmail.com
=D

DarkBlade325

Quote from: krele on September 12, 2010, 05:42:48 PM
Hey, we could all try to play once. That is, if we all obtain a key. Which brings me to:
krele13@hotmail.com
=D

This is what I was going for, everyone on here getting a key.

Also Danimal, I got the key in a incredibly hilarious manor, I just google searched "Vindictus Key", and the first result took me to a forum of sorts of a dude who just opened a thread to chain codes together. It was just made 30 minutes after I came to it, so I had time to snag the first one there, enter it, and blammo it worked.

It was just a stroke of luck, to be honest. Also Cactus, you gotta tell me if you got your key or not dude. I'll send it again if you need it.

EDIT: I just did a google search for the exact thing I typed last time, and the thread appears to be gone. Or Google says anyways- it might have gotten locked, thread opener could have deleted it, dunno.

Mystery

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on September 12, 2010, 05:57:32 PM
Also Cactus, you gotta tell me if you got your key or not dude. I'll send it again if you need it.
He should check his spam folder, that's where mine ended up.

Guys, let's start a chain.  :D
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Meiun

I should have at least one extra at some point in the near future, but don't have it available quite yet.

11clock

I'm soon to buy Parallels Desktop for Mac, which will allow me to run Windows applications on my Mac. It supports 3D and my Mac's graphics card is way better than my PC's. I may be able to play this game if everything works out. :)

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on September 12, 2010, 07:38:13 PM
I'm soon to buy Parallels Desktop for Mac, which will allow me to run Windows applications on my Mac. It supports 3D and my Mac's graphics card is way better than my PC's. I may be able to play this game if everything works out. :)
So if you got a beta key, you'd be able to play this in time for the open beta?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

DarkBlade325

Do keep in mind that the open beta opens in 3 days from now. So yeah clock, make sure you got whatever you need by then.

By the way, I launched the game launcher anyways and yeah- this game is definitely built on Valve's Source engine. The 'loading block' in the bottom right, the faded background while loading, the menu, ect. Heheh.

Cactuscat222

I still haven't gotten the key it seems - if you could try resending, that'd be loving. Or if possible, you could send it to my gmail? Its the same as my other email, just @gmail.com instead. :P

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on September 12, 2010, 10:02:23 PM
I still haven't gotten the key it seems - if you could try resending, that'd be loving. Or if possible, you could send it to my gmail? Its the same as my other email, just @gmail.com instead. :P

Ok I resent it.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on September 12, 2010, 08:31:01 PM
Quote from: 11clock on September 12, 2010, 07:38:13 PM
So if you got a beta key, you'd be able to play this in time for the open beta?
I'm stating that because of my PC's incapability to run 3D graphics due to its terrible graphics card, I'm buying this program that will allow me to run Windows programs on my Mac. This will allow me to play the game without troubles (if the program supports online play). The program is also being installed for other purposes (mostly Game Maker related).

To explain it shortly, I'll most likely be able to play Vindictus without issues when it's released.

Meiun

@11Clock
I'd be careful, I know that a lot of programs that do stuff like that only support fairly basic stuff. I don't know if I'd count on being able to play a 3D game using some sortof program like that, and even if you could I definitely wouldn't count on having it run fast. I'd do a bit of research first. The best thing you could do would probly just be to use bootcamp and install a copy of windows on your mac for real.

T-Rok

Gotta agree with Meiun. Its a simple process and works way better than any program you could buy.

Also, Krele I'm not sure if you got one yet... lol msn me if haven't. teko5(at)hotmail(dot)com

11clock

Quote from: Meiun on September 12, 2010, 10:56:31 PM
@11Clock
I'd be careful, I know that a lot of programs that do stuff like that only support fairly basic stuff. I don't know if I'd count on being able to play a 3D game using some sortof program like that, and even if you could I definitely wouldn't count on having it run fast. I'd do a bit of research first. The best thing you could do would probly just be to use bootcamp and install a copy of windows on your mac for real.

Forgot to mention that Parallels doesn't just run Windows programs, you need an operating system to support these programs. So it's pretty much like Bootcamp, but no rebooting necessary!

And I've already done research. Saw videos of people playing FPS games using Parallels without difficulties. You can see a video review I found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlkTJdM00I

And a Halo 2 Test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7du-C-bDlrQ

EDIT: I installed the trial version of Parallels on my Mac. I will be testing it with some Game Maker programs and some 3D online games.

EDIT2: I feel like I'm going off topic, so let's go ahead and get back on topic.

Cactuscat222

It appears it still hasn't come through, DarkBlade. Curse Yahoo. (And yes, I checked the spam folder).

EDIT: Lucifer has been kind enough to throw me a key over MSN, so Darkblade, you can give that key to someone else. Thanks for all your effort though, sorry my email was being screwy. :S

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here