News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by stick d00d, September 22, 2010, 09:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I was reading in OXM about some of the new game modes they have.

There's one thats a free for all, but you only get 1 bullet and a knife. Each kill you get earns you one more bullet.
Theres another one thats like just bows and tomahawks, yet because the tomahawk is suppose to be really hard to use you get 3 points instead of one.

The new unlock system reminds me of Halo Reach's armor credit system.
Basicly, you now earn in game currency for playing games and such, and can unlock whatever you want.

So I like the fact that they're adding a little bit of change. I'm worried that it will be like all the other Call of Duties.
They seriously get so repetitive. I'm hoping they change up the perks and throw some more new things in for multiplayer.
Livin' in a lonely world.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Titan on October 05, 2010, 07:15:53 PM
So I like the fact that they're adding a little bit of change. I'm worried that it will be like all the other Call of Duties.
They seriously get so repetitive. I'm hoping they change up the perks and throw some more new things in for multiplayer.
You mean like the customisation they added? They have a full trailer for the customisation now, freaking awesome.

stick d00d

There's one thats a free for all, but you only get 1 bullet and a knife. Each kill you get earns you one more bullet.
Theres another one thats like just bows and tomahawks, yet because the tomahawk is suppose to be really hard to use you get 3 points instead of one.

Basicly, you now earn in game currency for playing games and such, and can unlock whatever you want.

Yea theres a trailer for it... looks sweet, and yea they do need to make more multiplayer changes cuz it got repetitive in mw1 and 2. They should also add more to prestige because it gets annoying how you don't really get anything new except for callsigns... and a badge..

Aqua

I have no faith in Treyarch. I mean, what the heck? MP40 could tank any gun while silenced without stopping power. They kept tanks in Hardcore HQ (my #1 mode). On the church level, a tank shell at the tower kills anyone in it. Period.
Nearing prestige 10 on MW2, I wouldn't buy Black Ops even if I wanted it.
~Aqua

tehrozzy

Quote from: stick d00d on October 05, 2010, 08:16:06 PM

Yea theres a trailer for it... looks sweet, and yea they do need to make more multiplayer changes cuz it got repetitive in mw1 and 2. They should also add more to prestige because it gets annoying how you don't really get anything new except for callsigns... and a badge..
I looked at some of the stuff like camo's, and you have to prestige to get Gold Camo.
I cant tell what it means by Prestige Level 14.
What do you think? 14th Prestige or 1st Prestige Level 14?

VolcomPunk

Quote from: Mystery on September 22, 2010, 09:57:32 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on September 22, 2010, 09:56:19 PM
I kinda look at it as the same game being updated a lot that's really expensive. I'm not really tired of COD yet.
Yeah, there's your problem. It's almost the same damn thing each time.

That's what all video games are, more specifically expansions and sequels.

tehrozzy

Anyone seen the latest trailer by Inside Xbox?
Haha some dude uses the Dive to Prone to jump over a Valkyrie rocket. So easy to tell its set up, who the f*** would fly the rocket that low.
...I wonder how many shots that took xD

Josh

QuoteI looked at some of the stuff like camo's, and you have to prestige to get Gold Camo.
I cant tell what it means by Prestige Level 14.
What do you think? 14th Prestige or 1st Prestige Level 14?
I read theres 15 Prestiges in Black Ops with the max level being 55.

tehrozzy

Yeah i saw that too. Probs gonna be 14th prestige then :/

Josh

Maybe. Anyways I have Preordedred this game on Xbox360 (Hardened). And i saw that they where bringing back tactical insertions and most people took boosting as a huge deal in MW2, but really it isnt to hard to spot them and them just look around because they where never that hard to find. But with them in Black Ops I heard they have a 10second plant time after you respawn, And a friend over XBL said if you go into theatre mode and find them you can report and ban them but i Highly doubt that.

venuse

wheres all the wii vids and screenshots? ive seen a good number fr other systems are they just gona keep wii people in the dark untill it is actually launched or what.

Aqua

Quote from: Josh on October 31, 2010, 04:20:07 AM
Maybe. Anyways I have Preordedred this game on Xbox360 (Hardened). And i saw that they where bringing back tactical insertions and most people took boosting as a huge deal in MW2, but really it isnt to hard to spot them and them just look around because they where never that hard to find. But with them in Black Ops I heard they have a 10second plant time after you respawn, And a friend over XBL said if you go into theatre mode and find them you can report and ban them but i Highly doubt that.
Haha, sucks for boosters. Pretty easy to notice, especially on the modes I do. Then I kind of step up and farm them... xD
~Aqua

Josh

Yea I always enjoyed versing boosters ^^ Good fun.
Anyways since the game is coming out in like 3 days im pretty excited and ive already seen some gameplay on youtube with zombies and that good stuff.

Freeforall

I am downloading this game now. Looks pretty fun. 7GBs though. D:

Josh

Download 0.o
I get it mailed down so i get in tomorrow, but i went to a friends and i played some with him its good fun. Zombies is harder then WaWs one because they seem to destroy barriers faster and move faster. Online is awesome the knifing hit detection is a bit painful. Graphics really arnt the best, some maps are real painful to look at :S