News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Request for imagery

Started by Scotty, October 03, 2010, 11:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

This is a request for our artists in the community.  I'm interested in seeing the artistic skill that we have here.

Who would be willing to draft up a topographical map of Stick Online.  Currently, the game is only viewed in 2D side-scrolling form, with no top-down graphical representation of the area.  Is there someone who would be interested in designing a top-down image of what they envision the world of Stick Online to look like?  Preferably, the image should be large, somewhat detailed, with all the different spawn points detailed.  Also, if it isn't too much to ask, maybe section off the areas with well defined borders (think of it like the different state borders in the US, the border between the desert, and the arena, etc...).

Who's up for designing a kick-ass map?

Aqua

What kind of canvas size are you looking for?
~Aqua

Scotty

Decent size.  If I were to put it into dimensions, i would say no more than 800x600 pixels.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on October 05, 2010, 12:03:07 AM
Decent size.  If I were to put it into dimensions, i would say no more than 800x600 pixels.
That's microscopic. lol

But yeah, I might take a crack at this.