News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by troyowns, November 07, 2010, 08:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troyowns

Not sure if any of you guys play this, but my friend just got me into playing it like 2 or so nights ago and i'm addicted js. Anyone that wants to hit me up and play... STFUTroy

T-Rok

Its a nice game to play every now and then, but its quite repetitive, especially once you pick your favourite hero.

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on November 07, 2010, 08:41:27 PM
Its a nice game to play every now and then, but its quite repetitive, especially once you pick your favourite hero.
That's why you *shouldn't* be playing only one hero...

I play it, I'm level 23. I play with Katarina, Fiddlesticks, Lux, Twitch, Amumu and LeBlanc. Most of the times at least... Every few games I randomly pick a hero to play with... Makes the game much more challenging.

Titan

I think there was already a topic about this, but whatever.

I know how to play like 40 different champs, with my favorite/most used being: Mordekaiser, Twisted Fate, Amumu, Udyr, and Nasus.

I find it's really nice to play a max of 1-3 games a day, switch champs often, and go to practice games and play some all mid all random.
It helps keep it from getting to repetitive or annoying. Its also great to change up the maps you play on.(Will be nice when they release the third map.)
Livin' in a lonely world.

EpicPhailure

ARAMs are so fun.

Too bad most of them are Level 30 or Ban D:

krele

competitive play in full-premade teams is awesome... Too bad they raised the level cap to 30, so I'm back to normal games for awhile =/

troyowns

There was a topic, but it was a year old.