News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

PS3 - Graphics Card Failing?

Started by Freeforall, November 23, 2010, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Okay, here is my new problem with my PS3.

I have been playing Call of Duty Black Ops lately. Once in a while while I am playing or I am at the main menu, random numbers and letters pop up every where until I click on something. It does this ingame too. I have had some FPS lag too, but that might just be black ops itself.

Any suggestions? Is it failing?

ARTgames

Well no these are not things that are graphics processor specific when it is failing.

The fps lag is most likely black ops. Also by "random numbers and letters" I hope your not referring to the in game effect. Because that's there just for looks.

Freeforall

Quote from: ARTgames on November 23, 2010, 05:03:19 PM
Well no these are not things that are graphics processor specific when it is failing.

The fps lag is most likely black ops. Also by "random numbers and letters" I hope your not referring to the in game effect. Because that's there just for looks.
No, I am not. It shows the alphabet in order in big white letters for no reason. :/

ARTgames

Most likely a bug in the software. I cant really help you now. Maybe some one else here knows.

Jake

Quote from: Freeforall on November 23, 2010, 04:48:18 PM
Okay, here is my new problem with my PS3.

I have been playing Call of Duty Black Ops lately. Once in a while while I am playing or I am at the main menu, random numbers and letters pop up every where until I click on something. It does this ingame too. I have had some FPS lag too, but that might just be black ops itself.

Any suggestions? Is it failing?
Those are tell-tale signs of a shitty port.