News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I need some help... About a girl

Started by krele, December 04, 2010, 10:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on December 05, 2010, 11:16:15 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on December 05, 2010, 11:04:57 AM
I'm with Seifer all the way. Other than that all I can say is go for broke with the whole if you don't tell her she won't think you like her thing. Oh, and also stop assuming the worst, its bad. While in comparison the measily 30 minutes I walk every day to see my gf is nothing to an hour and a half car ride, if I throw in -40 degrees temperature we have right now perhaps it can somewhat compare and make for a good example of what you should do.

Re-read a little more: She doesn't have to think it is possible, you have to prove that it is possible. Being a guy in a good relationship is a lot of work. :P
Yeah, perhaps I should look at this more optimistically... I've been in same situation as you are, walking like that every day isn't easy at all...

You right, its not. But in the end its worth it. And if you look on the even more optimistic side, you get a whole lot of exercise. xD

Hikarikuen

Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 10:48:19 PM-Post the picture you drew, this will be in important for anyone who wants to give you advice. It is a crucial research item and should be put up ASAP.

I found it.

Seriously, could anyone who's seen that movie not think of that? :P

T-Rok

Quote from: Hikarikuen on December 05, 2010, 11:38:35 AM
Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 10:48:19 PM-Post the picture you drew, this will be in important for anyone who wants to give you advice. It is a crucial research item and should be put up ASAP.

I found it.

I find your post highly un-helpful in such a serious topic. Not only is that 100% unlikely the picture he drew, but I also have no idea what you are talking about. If you are going to post here about helping krele, then do so. Do not re-rail the topic though.

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on December 05, 2010, 12:54:07 PM

I found it.

I find your post highly un-helpful in such a serious topic. Not only is that 100% unlikely the picture he drew, but I also have no idea what you are talking about. If you are going to post here about helping krele, then do so. Do not re-rail the topic though.
Yeah, Hikari, if your post will have no input at all, rather don't post it in the first place... You're not helping, and you deserve a kick in the nuts <3

I'd appreciate it if retarded people would stick to retarded topics, and more serious people check this topic out...

Yankyal

Quote from: T-Rok on December 05, 2010, 12:54:07 PM

I found it.

This topic can't be that serious, and he was just making a joke, but if it bothers you that much I'll respond seriously to avoid yet another locked topic.

Krele, it seems you have changed your mind from your previous statement of "This is not a debate of which girl to choose", since, well, that's exactly what it is. Can you afford the transportation to her house? If you are broke like a lot of people, the first girl may not be the best choice.  Also, as someone as said here, mood swings are a bad sign. Who knows if she'll suddenly feel lonely and since you're 50km away, she just might cheat on you or something like that. Also, if you're the worrying type, you'll get stressed out wondering what the hell she's doing over there. These are just some of the many negatives of long distance relationship. You're in highschool or something so it probably isn't that serious of a decision....I still think it'd be less stressful and you'd be happier with the 2nd girl.
EDIT:fixed some grammar mistakes due to just waking up
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

T-Rok

But Yankyal, any relationship worth having is worth working for. To a certain extent of course. The mood swings are definitely a caution sign, but for all he knows she may have been pmsing. And before any girls get all over this post, not that there are that many on this forum, I know not every girl gets all freaky from it, but some do. It all really comes down to what he is willing to do.

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on December 05, 2010, 02:05:22 PM
But Yankyal, any relationship worth having is worth working for. To a certain extent of course. The mood swings are definitely a caution sign, but for all he knows she may have been pmsing. And before any girls get all over this post, not that there are that many on this forum, I know not every girl gets all freaky from it, but some do. It all really comes down to what he is willing to do.
I would've said the same thing... She claims that she just had a bad day. I already was in a long distance relationship before, but it wasn't nearly as far as in this situation. Anyways, since this is pretty much a conversation between you and me, I'd like to hear your opinion... She just asked me what if my type of a girl, and I said I want her to answer to the same question (with a minor shift of course). She pretty much described me, and while that's most likely on purpose, I did the same for her question. This is most likely the perfect time to tell her what I think about her, and that I would like to start dating her. Do you agree with this, or do you think it's a bit premature?

T-Rok

Well, from my point of view, it sounds like the right time to me. Because it sounds like its not right away, but its also not waaay to late. Based on your descriptions it sounds like it is right in the middle. You are not in the stages of "lust" (early) nor in the stage of "sure why not" (late), you are in a perfect middle. So I say, shoot to kill.

Seifer

Quote from: venuse on December 05, 2010, 11:26:30 AM
just to let you know 50 kilometers is 31.05 miles. so traveling as 60 mph, or 96.6 kph, would take about 31 mins which isnt too bad
kilometer to miles
kilometer/1.61= miles
mph to kph
mph x 1.61= kph
Who drives at 96.6 KMH unless speeding on a highway? I highly doubt his house is one big highway away from hers.

krele

Quote from: Seifer on December 05, 2010, 03:15:24 PM
just to let you know 50 kilometers is 31.05 miles. so traveling as 60 mph, or 96.6 kph, would take about 31 mins which isnt too bad
kilometer to miles
kilometer/1.61= miles
mph to kph
mph x 1.61= kph
Who drives at 96.6 KMH unless speeding on a highway? I highly doubt his house is one big highway away from hers.
Count in all the traffic lights and other stuff, it does look like an hour +...

Titan

Quote from: Seifer on December 05, 2010, 03:15:24 PM
kilometer to miles
kilometer/1.61= miles
mph to kph
mph x 1.61= kph

Thats like 60 mph, thats not even speeding on a highway...
Anyways, good luck with whatever you choose, as I don't feel fit to give advice on this topic.
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

Highways are 100 km/h... I don't know how 90 is speeding. Heck, a non-highway road in my city is 80 km/h. And a few main roads are 60 km/h

Seifer

Any normal rode in towns/cities are usualy 50, unless it's a big ass road, and most roads between towns are 80, unless it's a highway.

T-Rok

Well most roads are 4 lane roads in town. xD Kamloops is large trucking central station type deal so its built around 2 highways and what not. One goes all the way around the city allowing highway travel on the outer rim to get to places and the other goes straight through the city but is a lower speed and isn't exactly a highway anymore, but it breaks off of one. But all the highways outside of Kamloops are 100km/h... even the ones that connect to citys that are merely 30 minutes away. But thats not on topic. So what is on topic is waiting for krele. xD

venuse

um some of the highways here in tulsa oklahoma have speeds upto 75 miles per hour or 120.75 kilometer per hour, although most are 60 and 65 mph. 60 isnt not speeding unless you live out in the boonies and the road speed limit is like 40 and 50 mph.