News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I need some help... About a girl

Started by krele, December 04, 2010, 10:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on December 15, 2010, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 15, 2010, 08:32:06 PMYou're kinda dragging it on with this girl and it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants, especially if she's only known you for two weeks and says you're "special" to her. She did lead you on, and I agree it sounds like she really did like you. But right now, all your questions are probably just pissing her off and making her feel guilty. You'll get nothing else from her.

Don't even think that far into it Krele.  She's not worth your time.  At this point, it's just an infatuation that you feel for her, nothing more.  Infatuations wear off.  It's several years worth of a solid relationship that get cut short that will wear you down (believe me, I can vouch for that claim).  At this point, let it go, don't think about it, just drop it like a Saturday night cheap corner block hooker with a bad case of gonosyphiherpalitis.  Move on with your life, there's no sense in pursuing this any further.  Life is short, make the most of it.  Live and learn from mistakes made in the past, even if they aren't your mistakes.

Yes, 2 weeks is really nothing. And I get highly annoyed at people who say they love their significant other after a month. (I know you didn't say you love her, this is just a generalization). You barely learn anything after a month. I've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years now. And that's still not very long compared to some people. Although one of my highschool friends(she's a senior right now) and her boyfriend is 2 or 3 years older than her, they've been dating for 1 or 2 years, have broken up at least 8 times, and he's been away in the navy for 80% of their "relationship" and yet they wanted to get married? stupid. /rant.

Anyways, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Have fun while you're young! (minus the diseases...) lol.

T-Rok

Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 15, 2010, 10:04:23 PM
Quote from: Scotty on December 15, 2010, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 15, 2010, 08:32:06 PMYou're kinda dragging it on with this girl and it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants, especially if she's only known you for two weeks and says you're "special" to her. She did lead you on, and I agree it sounds like she really did like you. But right now, all your questions are probably just pissing her off and making her feel guilty. You'll get nothing else from her.

Don't even think that far into it Krele.  She's not worth your time.  At this point, it's just an infatuation that you feel for her, nothing more.  Infatuations wear off.  It's several years worth of a solid relationship that get cut short that will wear you down (believe me, I can vouch for that claim).  At this point, let it go, don't think about it, just drop it like a Saturday night cheap corner block hooker with a bad case of gonosyphiherpalitis.  Move on with your life, there's no sense in pursuing this any further.  Life is short, make the most of it.  Live and learn from mistakes made in the past, even if they aren't your mistakes.

Yes, 2 weeks is really nothing. And I get highly annoyed at people who say they love their significant other after a month. (I know you didn't say you love her, this is just a generalization). You barely learn anything after a month. I've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years now. And that's still not very long compared to some people. Although one of my highschool friends(she's a senior right now) and her boyfriend is 2 or 3 years older than her, they've been dating for 1 or 2 years, have broken up at least 8 times, and he's been away in the navy for 80% of their "relationship" and yet they wanted to get married? stupid. /rant.

Anyways, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Have fun while you're young! (minus the diseases...) lol.

You must know a whole lot of us Mormons if they are all like that. lol We are all usually married by our early 20's. (Although the rule is no sex before marriages, soooo.. well you get the point. My gf has even already picked out a ring. Hahahaha xD)

But yeah, everyone beat me to it whilst I was at work. I'd say forget about her and quote the famous words of Joey to Girl #2. In case you don't know Joey's favourite words, click here

krele

@Scotty:
I don't want to drag it on... I just wanted to see how many people would agree with me, this girl is just a confused attention whore that rushed for it and then changed her mind... I just wanted to know the truth, so I asked her about those things that bothered me. I never knew someone only a year younger than me could be so immature, but then again, I was just as immature as she was a year ago (sorry for shocking you, though!). Yes, I'm definitely learning from this experience, I'm thankful that she opened my eyes a little bit. I never believed someone would play me like that, even though it happened to many of my friends.

I'm so getting drunk, high and hospitalized this Saturday =)

@Trinity:
Good to know a girl (sorry, a woman) agrees. I'm not dragging it... I just wanted her to tell me the truth, that's the least she owes me. I already dislike her for a person she turned out to be, not to mention I wouldn't be with person like her if she was my last option. I am making her feel guilty, guilt is what she's supposed to feel.

Don't jinx it! I hope this other girl is not half as problematic as the first one was! But of course I'm gonna ask you guys (and a woman) for advice, if dilemma strikes me again ;)

@T-Rok:
No matter, your advice was a great deal of help, to say at least. And that Joey pointer... well it's pretty... valid?

Thanks ;)

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on December 16, 2010, 10:30:44 AM
@Scotty:
I don't want to drag it on... I just wanted to see how many people would agree with me, this girl is just a confused attention whore that rushed for it and then changed her mind... I just wanted to know the truth, so I asked her about those things that bothered me. I never knew someone only a year younger than me could be so immature, but then again, I was just as immature as she was a year ago (sorry for shocking you, though!). Yes, I'm definitely learning from this experience, I'm thankful that she opened my eyes a little bit. I never believed someone would play me like that, even though it happened to many of my friends.

@Trinity:
Good to know a girl (sorry, a woman) agrees. I'm not dragging it... I just wanted her to tell me the truth, that's the least she owes me. I already dislike her for a person she turned out to be, not to mention I wouldn't be with person like her if she was my last option. I am making her feel guilty, guilt is what she's supposed to feel.

Don't jinx it! I hope this other girl is not half as problematic as the first one was! But of course I'm gonna ask you guys (and a woman) for advice, if dilemma strikes me again ;)

@T-Rok:
No matter, your advice was a great deal of help, to say at least. And that Joey pointer... well it's pretty... valid?

Thanks ;)

Haha, I hope your taking the Joey pointer as a joke. xD Unless that other girl finds that sort of thing funny. :P I'm glad I could've been of at least some help. Enjoy your Saturday, but you should play Guitar Hero instead of that hospitalized part. Haha :P

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on December 16, 2010, 12:18:04 PM
Quote from: krele on December 16, 2010, 10:30:44 AM
@Scotty:

@Trinity:

@T-Rok:

Thanks ;)

Haha, I hope your taking the Joey pointer as a joke. xD Unless that other girl finds that sort of thing funny. :P I'm glad I could've been of at least some help. Enjoy your Saturday, but you should play Guitar Hero instead of that hospitalized part. Haha :P
Yeah, I knew it was a joke, hence the multiple "..." =)