News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Scotty, December 13, 2010, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterPants

Hey guys I'm doing a let's play of Skyrim where I use iron equipment exclusively(and also longbows+iron arrows). So far it's been pretty intense and I'm having a lot of fun.

Apologies for the quality in the first episode though.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL56AAEC87CDBF4372&feature=mh_lolz

I had decided not to start my own thread about this, but I do need more viewers just for the sake of feeling like I'm entertaining somebody. So if you enjoy it, then that's great!

crozier

Ok, so Im in the 30s for my good "sneak thief" account. Helping the Thieves Guild. Also started a Destruction Argonian Mage and hes level ~10.
But I haven't played in a week or two. Been preoccupied with Fallout 3 (level 12); I never played it when it came out.
I would have to say Bethesda makes some pretty awesome RPGs :p

Josh

I got this game recently and yea ive been enjoying it a lot :P. I actually rented it out a month or two before I got it and then I made a ranger type character. When I got my own copy I restarted with a mage character. Playing through the mage I realize the combat is boring and I don't find myself enjoying it as much. During the thought process of if I should play the ranger and dump the mage, I saved over the range. I want to play a sneaker character mage sort of guy but, I don't know if I should replay the 15hours ive put into the mage (Level 16). I know ive read people saying this is why they made skyrim with the certain perk system it has, so you dont pin yourself to 1 class. But thats just me. I dont really want to invest the levels to get perks in sneak and archery. I have also been saying I will probably get bored with the mage at lvl 50 or something and make the ranger, try and play from a different perspective. So, if you are anything like me in that sense, what do you play and do you actually enjoy it?

stick d00d

I'm a level 45 Redguard. 90 Heavy Armor, 80 arch, 90 one-handed, 80 two-handed, 92 smithing (made a full set of Daedric armor, going for dragon) And many other stats I can't remember the levels at the moment... I started out as a spell-sword but got pretty bored with it and went all-out warrior basically.  I haven't played in about a week, been playing a lot of BF3 lately, but plan on getting back into it and starting a new character soon. Archery is really fun and useful, especially vs dragons, giants, etc. and the fact that it's easy to get enemies stuck behind obstacles. I went with the heavy armor mainly because it looks bad ass and provides great protection. Two-handed is fun but you can die quickly if you aren't careful. One-handed with a good shield is what I use when I'm not ranging/two-handed.

stick d00d

Bump for Dawnguard info. 10-20 hours of gameplay in the DLC, Xbox gets it first while PC and PS3 have to wait:

http://kotaku.com/5916595/skyrims-massive-dawnguard-sounds-like-a-proper-old+school-rpg-expansion