News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Retro Game Challenge (Nintendo DS)

Started by 11clock, December 25, 2010, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Retro Game Challenge is a compilation of games that capture the retro-style feel of the early games. No, this is NOT just a bunch of already-existing NES games! There are 8 games, and each one is unique and incredibly fun to play. There is even an RPG that takes 10 hours long to beat!

Problem is that the game is quite rare and difficult to find in stores. I was able to get one for Christmas, though. I played through the first 2 games so far (not entirely, just beat the challenges). The first one is a Galaga-style game that isn't as good as the later games. The second one is this unique platform game that is really fun! The RPG game is unlocked near the end of the game, sadly. I'll inform you what it is like when I get there.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/952/952786p1.html

Forum

Meh sounds like fun but i'll probably never buy it because i spent all my money.
Officially quitted

11clock

Played through the third, fourth, and fifth games (as in just the challenges). The third game is a racing game, kind of fun but not as good as other games in the compilation. The fourth game is an awesome side-scrolling space shooter and is the best game so far. The fifth game is just an improved version of the racing game. Now I am on the sixth game, a sequel to the platform game. So far I can see that it is more improved and more fun than the original. Don't see why there are sequels in this game, seeing that you'd rather go for the sequel and there is no point in the toned-down version. There is another sequel to the platform games, but I hear that it is vastly different and not considered a rehash. So that makes it 6 original games and 2 rehashes...They could of had 2 more original games but I don't really care too much.

havok

my ds broke and i dont want to buy another or i would try it

RayRay

Quote from: havok on December 29, 2010, 02:48:51 AM
my ds broke and i dont want to buy another or i would try it
So if you bought another when you didn't want to, then you'd try it?

11clock

Made it to Guadia Quest! So far it's a pretty solid RPG, but it lacks in giving you information. I highly recommend using a guide for this game. Other than the lacking of information, it's still pretty good.

The last game you unlock is Robot Ninja Haggleman 3. It's an action platform game.