News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Oh yea, Guess what?

Started by Lingus, December 23, 2010, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What's your song going to be?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Officially quitted

Scotty

Congratulations brother, she's a good woman and it was a pleasure to meet her.  Mammoth, as you are well aware is a beautiful place to go, even more so to get married, I have no doubt it'll turn out great!!

Forum

Officially quitted

Yankyal

PROTIP: Don't tell all her family and friends  at the wedding that you're going to give her your Christmas gift on the Honeymoon. Seriously, bad idea.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lingus

Quote from: T-Rok on December 24, 2010, 02:28:15 AM
Woo lingling! There goes all your SO time. Haha xD
Lol... what SO time?

Quote from: Seifer on December 23, 2010, 10:29:22 PM
Ten feet? That's it? Phah! Come to Canada my friend.
Hey, it's a lot for us in So Cal! Although, for my dad it'll be just another day. He lives near Buffalo.

Quote from: ARTgames on December 23, 2010, 09:44:19 PM
That is a good thing and I hope will make a happy. Yes, "make a happy". No typo.
Haha! Thanks? I think...

Quote from: Lucifer on December 24, 2010, 08:12:04 AM
Congratulations Lingus! You've always been a respected member of this community, and I hope she deserves such a responsible, mature, and intelligent individual such as yourself. Good luck!
Yes, no... she deserves someone much less ridiculous than myself.

Quote from: Magebolt on December 24, 2010, 09:46:57 AM
Congratulations all the best wishes for you ling ling;)
Miss those argumentative Days were you use to just blast a person into pieces if you did not like there argument points ha!
Anyway All the best for you and hope everything goes as plan;)
Oh man! Those were the days. Good times, good times.

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 24, 2010, 01:06:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What's your song going to be?
Quote from: Forum on December 24, 2010, 01:21:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=related
Hah! No.

Quote from: Yankyal on December 24, 2010, 06:31:06 PM
PROTIP: Don't tell all her family and friends  at the wedding that you're going to give her your Christmas gift on the Honeymoon. Seriously, bad idea.
Pretty good advice actually.

Quote from: Scotty on December 24, 2010, 04:08:56 PM
Congratulations brother, she's a good woman and it was a pleasure to meet her.  Mammoth, as you are well aware is a beautiful place to go, even more so to get married, I have no doubt it'll turn out great!!
Hey thanks Scott. We both had a great time when we went down to visit.

And thanks again to everyone!

Lingus

I am now a married man! Everything turned out great. It was snowing like mad the morning of the wedding and hasn't really stopped. We actually got married ON the lake, about a few feet out. It was just awesome. The sun crept out right during the ceremony which was really special.

T-Rok

Sounds oh so quite magical. Haha. I do so look forward to my own.

Quote from: YankyalPROTIP: Don't tell all her family and friends  at the wedding that you're going to give her your Christmas gift on the Honeymoon. Seriously, bad idea.

I don't get it >.>

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on January 02, 2011, 06:59:03 PM
Sounds oh so quite magical. Haha. I do so look forward to my own.

Quote from: YankyalPROTIP: Don't tell all her family and friends  at the wedding that you're going to give her your Christmas gift on the Honeymoon. Seriously, bad idea.

I don't get it >.>
Sex.

OnTopic:
Best of luck Lingus! This is a giant leap in both of your lives! Make sure you cherish those moments you spend together =)

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on January 02, 2011, 06:40:20 PM
I am now a married man! Everything turned out great. It was snowing like mad the morning of the wedding and hasn't really stopped. We actually got married ON the lake, about a few feet out. It was just awesome. The sun crept out right during the ceremony which was really special.

Great news brother, great news indeed!  I'm happy everything went well!

Lingus

Quote from: krele on January 02, 2011, 07:24:27 PM
OnTopic:
Best of luck Lingus! This is a giant leap in both of your lives! Make sure you cherish those moments you spend together =)
Thanks. Although, not such a big leap. We've basically been "married" for a while. We've lived together for over 5 years.
Quote from: Scotty on January 02, 2011, 07:34:54 PM
Quote from: Lingus on January 02, 2011, 06:40:20 PM

Great news brother, great news indeed!  I'm happy everything went well!
Thanks man!