News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

1300 DSiWare Points...What to spend it on?

Started by 11clock, January 17, 2011, 01:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I have recently gotten a DSi XL for Christmas. Now I have access to the DSiWare store, which is awesome! The problem is...what to buy? I have $13 remaining from my cruise trip and I want to use the money to buy a couple DSiWare games (Cave Story is getting pretty lonely in the menu). What should I spend my 1300 points on? Just name some games you'd think I'll like. I'll look up reviews and consider buying the games you recommend. I especially like platform games and RPGs, but any genre is welcome.

tazers

When I saw this topic I was gonna suggest Cave Story. Go figure.

Uh... well, I've heard good things about Mario vs. Donkey Kong if you're into that sort of thing. Also everyone raves about Mighty Flip Champs apparently. Oh and Dr. Mario Express.

(This is all third-hand experience though, I haven't actually played any of these...)

11clock

Considering Mighty Flip Champs. That leaves 500 points.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: tazers on January 17, 2011, 01:51:25 PM
When I saw this topic I was gonna suggest Cave Story. Go figure.

Same here, heh.

11clock

Since I can't buy exacly 1300 points, I bought 2000. The extra 700 costs me some of my allowance.

Anyways, I decided MvsDK over Mighty Flip Champs. I am also considering buying Flipper, which leaves 700. I am not sure what to spend the extra 700 on.

Matty_Richo

'Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!' is supposed to be very good.
Apparently 'Link'n'Launch is ok too.