News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mass Effect 2 that good?

Started by CherryPie, January 24, 2011, 03:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

I am a proud PS3 owner but due to a lot of studying and working I have rarely time to even play the triple a's, so I have to choose only the best of them.

My Question is, is Mass Effect 2 really that good and worth the time playing it? Before you cry out YEAH YEAH YEAH, keep in mind that I didn't even have time to play GOW3(which is planned, though) or Read dead Redemption, yet. Games like Castlevania or Fallout new vegas were skipped anyway.

So would you say ME 2 is just another game you should've played, or is one of these WOWZ0RS you missed something if you didn't play this shit (like Uncharted 2/Halo/GOW3).

EpicPhailure

Mass Effect 2 is a pretty long game. I wouldn't say it's one of those soon-to-be classics, although it is a decent game.

venuse

for me it was one of those wow games. im playing through a secound time once i finish some of my other games. which i almost never do.

CherryPie

venuse

well that kinda depends on whether you do all side quest and dlc or just run through the game. for me most side quest and no dlc i think it was around 35 hrs

CherryPie

Quote from: venuse on January 26, 2011, 05:19:34 PM
well that kinda depends on whether you do all side quest and dlc or just run through the game. for me most side quest and no dlc i think it was around 35 hrs

wow that's a lot. There is a reason, why I didn't finish GTA4 or started Red dead at all!
meh, thanks for your answers, though! :)