News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Deadspace 2

Started by Rentofrent, January 29, 2011, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rentofrent

Figured I'd bring this game up.
I've been recently playing Deadspace 2 on my PS3 and I have to admit, they nailed this !@#$ing sequel.
The gameplay and graphics in my opinion were better than the 1st, which Resident Evil failed to do(Nothing personal, I love RE franchise).

My question for you guys is;
Do you think Deadspace 2 was better than the first? List your favorite sequence in Deadspace or Deadspace 2.

venuse

still waiting on my copy in the mail. but i enjoyed the first but cant remember much since it been like a yr since i played it.

Chaos111

Well i got deadspace 2 and finished it in about a day and i half. I think the best sequence was when your on the train. I think the game is perfect and they got it exactly right, although its not that scary
Life is only the beginning of the story.

venuse

ive played for alittle bit and i think it is more scary then the first. but that is just my opinion

DarkBlade325

I'm very close to the end of the game myself, Chapter 13 for me I believe. In a nut shell- it's a WAAAYYY better game than the first. It's Assassin's Creed 2 over again, where the sequel is everything from the first game, but improved several times over. It's still not that scary, but it does seem to startle more than the original Dead Space.

Currently I'm doing quite a !@#$ed up mini-game in Chapter 13. I'm not going to say what, but to anyone who has beaten it, I'm sure you understand what mini-game I'm talking about, it's so painful to do- let alone watch, haha :P.

Cerberus

Haven't played either but plan to soon. Though I've heard the first is much scarier then the second, due to it having a much darker atmosphere.

venuse

love the game but cant play online