News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

You guys remember Travian?

Started by EpicPhailure, July 31, 2009, 08:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

You guys remember Travian and the little Stick Online Alliance we had? Check THIS out.

Travians is a point and click RPG with you taking the position of a civilian instead of the king/emperor. The only thing the tribe affects is your player image, nothing else. So anyway, it's pretty fun. Browser-based and everything. Check it out, make an account, and start playing. If you need help, there's a forum with a Quest-Help section if you ever need help with what you need to do exactly. It isn't all that hard to get used to, and it only takes minutes to get to the part where you need to wait 1 day in order to progress with the story again.

Soup

Isn't Travian the name of an online game? ???

Souperman!

EpicPhailure

Aqua

This reminds me... Anyone remember the Stick Online Threat?
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

Aqua

Some big shot MMO forum had a topic about Stick Online and it being a threat (as in competition) to that game. Someone posted a topic on it, and linked it to the forum. Several people from SO joined that forum (or already had accounts), several people there joined here (at least one already had an account). Just curious is anyone remembers the event, or the MMO game.
~Aqua

Specialboy

I started that here :)

It was fun.

Tried travians a while ago, not that good.

EpicPhailure

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 07:11:41 PM
Travian or TravianS?
As he said he was the original person to post about travian, so I would beleive he meant travians.
I haven't tried travians yet, and don't think I will, I've lost interest in browser based games.

Lingus

Oh, haha. It's like Travian but from the perspective of one of the citizens. Interesting.

crozier

Im playing the normal travian not travians.
I did well on 1 server but was farmed on a few.