News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Battlefield 3 game footage

Started by Scotty, March 02, 2011, 11:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

When did this come out? Im dling it also on pc. hope i can run it well.

stick d00d

Just today I believe, I heard from a friend.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

DeamonClawz

I believe Battlefield 3 will be Bruce Lee and MW3 will be Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is a lot of hype and cool, but Bruce Lee is infinitely superior.

I reserved it, and I cannot wait! I will live and breathe the cooperative multiplayer gameplay realistic luxuries that it offers. =D

Just sayin'.

Jake

Just pre-ordered the game after reading reviews that say it's the best multiplayer anywhere. The game looks pretty bad ass to say the least. Reviews also say that the singleplayer is good but not great, which I expected, because Dice is still new to true single player campaigns.

stick d00d

Yea, the campaign in BF2 wasn't anything special either, but it was pretty fun. The voice acting was pretty crap in that game. I also pre-ordered the game, can't wait to pick it up tomorrow  :P

Jake

Quote from: stick d00d on October 24, 2011, 09:37:45 AM
Yea, the campaign in BF2 wasn't anything special either, but it was pretty fun. The voice acting was pretty crap in that game. I also pre-ordered the game, can't wait to pick it up tomorrow  :P
Yeah, luckily The BF series is all about the multiplayer, so I'm pumped. I'm hoping my computer can muster a decent enough FPS and still maintain some of the higher graphical settings because the game looks like an absolute beauty.

DeamonClawz

I'm picking it up tomorrow as well, unfortunately, the day right before all my Advanced Placement midterms. -_-

I'm so pumped, though, the only thing is that I need a PS3 headset, so I can actually communicate in the multiplayer objectives. As far as single player, I've never been too fond of single player campaigns, I didn't even finish the campaign of CoD: Black Ops, I just immersed myself in the multiplayer, which I assume I will do again.

Adjusting from CoD to Battlefield will be a bit challenging but I don't mind, I really look forward to it!

Jake

Just got done playing the PC version for a couple hours, and all I can say is wow. The singleplayer is very Call-of-duty like, which was to be expected, but it has a few too many button prompts for my liking. Honestly, I think they should've made the single player more sandbox oriented because they just can't compete in the scripted action sequence department. Apart from those minor gripes, the game is absolutely fantastic. The multiplayer is the best FPS entertainment I've ever had, and brought me back to those times playing 1942 into the wee hours of the night. The graphics are a huge improvement over Bad Company 2, and it still runs extremely slick and looks nice on the lower settings. Seriously, the game is amazing, and I can't wait to play more tomorrow. I encourage people to pick it up for PC so that we can form a squad of kick-assery.

stick d00d

I would totally get it for PC, but all I have at the time is a Netbook lol, so that won't happen anytime soon... I will probably get a good gaming PC for Christmas, but idk just yet. Going to go pick up my PS3 version in a couple of hours, siked.

Delicious

Best game I had ever played. The multiplayer experience is really something different from any COD game. Bought it today. :)
<3

venuse

got it today, trying to install it.

stick d00d

I've played through quite a bit of the singleplayer and I have to say they really stepped it up from BF2. They got rid of a lot of the corny dialogue and made it a more movie-like plot that reminded me of COD in some ways.  The jet mission was freakin awesome(too bad you don't get to fly it, but still lots of fun) and I had a lot of fun with the tanks. I'm not even done with the game yet, plan on finishing it today. It jumps around the story much like COD,  which isn't really a bad thing, but can confuse you at times if you don't follow closely. The one thing that really annoys me about this game is that you can't cook grenades, thats really the only bad thing I have come across on the game, but other then that, great game definitely recommend it.