News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

BBB dropping slasher

Started by scsox, March 04, 2011, 12:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should BBB drop Slasher w/ low drop rate to increase traffic in noobland?

YES!
no.
maybe

scsox

Lucifer

I can see the logic in increasing activity at the blobs... I mean the area is sorta meant to be "newbland", where you move on pretty quick. But nowadays I see people skipping the area as soon as they can get a boost over the pits. Iiiuunnnooo...

House

i do also agree with lucifer i sometimes go there if i want to

Celson

You really shouldn't add so many options to a poll. Keep it simple. I mean come on... There is a 'no' and a 'hell no' option? They are the same thing.

And I don't think BBBs should drop slasher. Wooden hammer is good enough.

CherryPie

Meh I think Lucifer really has a point, saying that no one ever is at blobs (excluding xmas). Raising the chance for wh drops dramatically still isn't very attractive. On the other hand, you can not argue that it isn't fair to put a mighty weapon like slasher in such a "weak" creature, but then you will also have to think of deluxe presents dropping slasher aswell. So low levelers always will have the chance to get one (Havok got his in his 40s?).

I voted yes, because slasher isn't really better than IS but due to SGs spawning rarely nowadays, it isn't really dropped more often. But if it is gonna be put in the BBB drops, it should be extremely rare(something like IS chance from DS).

scsox

Quote from: Celson on March 04, 2011, 06:49:47 AM
You really shouldn't add so many options to a poll. Keep it simple. I mean come on... There is a 'no' and a 'hell no' option? They are the same thing.

thanks- my first poll so i wasn't sure how things worked thanks for the suggestions :)

Freeforall

I think it would be pretty cool, but then it would almost void Dux hunting for people who have GB/Fed. But I vote yes, because slasher seems like something that would drop out of a BBB.

king

my sugestion is make a new easy monster for noobland..(harder then bbb).. and make it drop slasher..but have low drop rate and FYI this is probaly not going to happen..daa! Meiun is working on SOv3 and he still doesnt even want to do that..much less add things to SOv2..sorry people stupid/usless topic.

jackel1994

Because all we need is a noob getting slasher to REALLY rub the veterans faces in it. No no no no. Hell no.

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on March 04, 2011, 05:49:19 PM
Because all we need is a noob getting slasher to REALLY rub the veterans faces in it. No no no no. Hell no.
^

Also, I'm pretty sure I suggested a reasonable drop for the BBB that would most likely increase Noob Land traffic several times, it could drop Flame Gauntlet with the rarity of a GS from SF. Which is only feasible as a multi-hit PVE weapon to help grind, so lucky noobs would be rewarded for PVE, but not for PVP, which is occurring FAR too often for my tastes recently..
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Quote from: king on March 04, 2011, 05:43:28 PM
my sugestion is make a new easy monster for noobland..(harder then bbb).. and make it drop slasher..but have low drop rate and FYI this is probaly not going to happen..daa! Meiun is working on SOv3 and he still doesnt even want to do that..much less add things to SOv2..sorry people stupid/usless topic.
Stfu, we can still suggest things and theres still a little percent like 0.0001 of him putting it in the game, give scsox and the rest of us a chance to.
Officially quitted

king

OK just have to say it...don't get all pissy...and I have a question...is it your period? bc your mean..lol

and do you want meiun to work on adding things to SOv2 or SOv3?

scsox

Quote from: king on March 04, 2011, 06:05:54 PM
OK just have to say it...don't get all pissy...and I have a question...is it your period? bc your mean..lol

Well the reason i suggested slasher was because it seemed like i'd be the easiest way to make an update like that (for meiun's sake). Other things like a new weapon would be too hard to create for the team since v3 is the main priority. No fire gauntlet because tourney weps should be just for the player who earned. (cept sand sword) So i choose to suggest slash b/c it seemed like the easiest therefor the EASIEST to implement into the game w/o taking much time away from v3.

king

Quote from: scsox on March 07, 2011, 07:59:44 PM
Quote from: king on March 04, 2011, 06:05:54 PM

Well the reason i suggested slasher was because it seemed like i'd be the easiest way to make an update like that (for meiun's sake). Other things like a new weapon would be too hard to create for the team since v3 is the main priority. No fire gauntlet because tourney weps should be just for the player who earned. (cept sand sword) So i choose to suggest slash b/c it seemed like the easiest therefor the EASIEST to implement into the game w/o taking much time away from v3.

true it will be fast..i support this