News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Blocking Internet advertisements

Started by ARTgames, March 10, 2011, 07:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Blocking Internet advertisements, are you some one who is opposes it?

ARTgames

I'm fine if you are or are not but could you tell more why your not for blocking it?

Chaos

I have Ad-Block Plus installed on Firefox.

I don't owe a thing to any of these companies.  I won't complain that they're making money off me; that's what they do.  Doesn't mean I have to make it easy for them.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

bubba

Anyone smart enough to install Adblock is generally smart enough to know not to go to ads. There's really no lost revenue.

Scotty

Quote from: bubba on March 10, 2011, 09:06:37 PM
Anyone smart enough to install Adblock is generally smart enough to know not to go to ads. There's really no lost revenue.

That has to be one of the smartest statements with regards to internet ads I've ever heard.

T-Rok

I have Adblock installed on Google Chrome, however I have it set to turn off on specific sites that I deem worthy of advertising. So far the only website in that list is Stick Online. xD

darkflash

sly 3 4 me

I have AdBlock installed and it works nicely. I found it funny when I would go on NewGrounds and they would tell me how horrible I was for not allowing them to display ads to me. I also have No-Script installed to stop the video and audio advertisements on random pages, it works great.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: bubba on March 10, 2011, 09:06:37 PM
This.

I also have adblock on firefox and I love it. I never get commercials on youtube either.