News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

awesome looking indie mech shooter "hawken"

Started by venuse, March 11, 2011, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Must buy. Played all the Mechwarriors, sooo yeah.

Steakboy132

Really hope this makes it to the market, I'm loving those environments.
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Jake

The cities look amazing, but I'm a little fearful about how laggy other mech's movements look. Hopefully they can fine-tune the networking in the game before release.

krele

Are there any games like this already released? I'm downloading mechwarrior right now, but I wonder if there are any games featuring 'mecha' genre? Strategy or fps, I don't mind. =P

The game looks amazing, but I guess it's not as "indie" as they say =/

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on April 05, 2011, 04:44:39 PM
Are there any games like this already released? I'm downloading mechwarrior right now, but I wonder if there are any games featuring 'mecha' genre? Strategy or fps, I don't mind. =P

The game looks amazing, but I guess it's not as "indie" as they say =/

Mech Warrior 4 is awesome. Just saying. I believe there was a game called Mech Commander. It is an RTS. They essentially created Mech Warrior based off of this game.

Steakboy132

I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

venuse

thanks scotty. man this games is making me drool i want it really bad.

Jesus7

Just wanted to update. Hawken is now on steam and I am having a blast playing the new update. Anybody still playing or want to start playing id love some new team mates.