News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New Weapon Idea: Leaf Blade

Started by igufed, March 15, 2011, 03:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Quote from: krele on March 27, 2011, 12:06:33 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on March 26, 2011, 12:32:11 PM
Quote from: krele on March 26, 2011, 12:13:00 PM
Quote from: Zario777 on March 24, 2011, 08:11:20 PM
It should hit twice which can hit up to two targets (one target per swing)
It's an annoyance to program.
...You make it spawn 2 hit boxes. One after the other. Not sure how annoying that would be.
What makes you think this wasn't suggested already? If this was possible, I think it would've already been implemented. I agree it would be very cool, but something tells me if this wasn't added when the servers were public there's little to no chance of it being added now.

It is possible, it isn't hard at all.  It hasn't been done because it's a very risky proposition for balancing issues, and because I never made a weapon that would make sense for striking twice (other than Meiun's guns.  Not sure why it wasn't used in that regard.)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

krele

Quote from: Chaos on March 28, 2011, 12:41:05 AM
Quote from: krele on March 27, 2011, 12:06:33 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on March 26, 2011, 12:32:11 PM
Quote from: krele on March 26, 2011, 12:13:00 PM
Quote from: Zario777 on March 24, 2011, 08:11:20 PM
It should hit twice which can hit up to two targets (one target per swing)
It's an annoyance to program.
...You make it spawn 2 hit boxes. One after the other. Not sure how annoying that would be.
What makes you think this wasn't suggested already? If this was possible, I think it would've already been implemented. I agree it would be very cool, but something tells me if this wasn't added when the servers were public there's little to no chance of it being added now.

It is possible, it isn't hard at all.  It hasn't been done because it's a very risky proposition for balancing issues, and because I never made a weapon that would make sense for striking twice (other than Meiun's guns.  Not sure why it wasn't used in that regard.)
I wonder...

Meh, all I want to say is that I'm sure it won't be added. It's something not worth implementing if it already isn't, and I'm sure you guys would've made it already if it was as easy as you mention.

I'd like to be proven wrong though, don't get me wrong!