News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Elements the Game

Started by Kiegruen, March 17, 2011, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiegruen

Though more of an online card game, Elements is in fact a video game-- and a pretty cool one at that (not to mention free ;D.) Much like a watered-down version of Magic the Gathering, Elements is a card game that focuses on picking one of the 12 primary elements, and devising strategies with either that element alone (mono decks) or combining a variety of elements to maximize effectiveness of your strategy.

The object of the game is to reduce your opponents HP to 0, using creature and skill card to get an edge on them, kill your opponent's creatures, and drain their health. Each element has their own advantages and disadvantages so you must prepare for anything. A deck can consist of 30-60 cards total, with usually about 1/3 of the cards being pillar cards, which give you points to use creature and skill cards. Both AI opponents and other players are able to be challenged, AI being much more consistent and easier to grind for gold, and players being more of a challenge and highly unpredictable at times.

The game is heavily focused on PvP, with the majority of the active community being very skilled at what they do. It is a bit slow getting started, but once you get involved in friendly PvP, you'll want to get better and improve your deck. Check the official forums on help for getting started with your first deck. http://elementsforum.co.cc

I just started playing this the other day and I've really gotten into it, but mostly because I was trying to beat my friends in PvP. I played for hours trying to build a deck that could beat all of them. xD

I really recommend this game to those who love a good strategy-based card game.

Check it out at www.elementsthegame.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro