News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Random Generated Weapons (Maybe even hats)

Started by God-I-Suck, July 11, 2010, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacksilvet

Well i know this is a necro but what about having points for it like that no bonus point change is 50% while one bonus point change is 30% and two bonus change is 20%
Edit:I meant randomly generated.

Beastmode

I was just reading this and thought of an idea so my idea was if u got a rare drop and it had a stat point on it and u got to keep the stat point but it wouldnt come with the horrible items. Only the rare items and it wouldnt come often. If u got a stat point then u would hav to get lucky. It would have to be lik a 1 out of 100,000,000,000

darkflash

If that was the chance it'd be more chance then a bc :O!

JoEL

That would actually be really cool. If i understood correctly, an item that gives you x amount of statpoints when equiped? That'd be awesome.

T-Rok

Quote from: JoEL on March 24, 2011, 02:30:13 AM
That would actually be really cool. If i understood correctly, an item that gives you x amount of statpoints when equiped? That'd be awesome.

/sarcasm

Forum

That already hapens >_>..
Officially quitted

JoEL

Quote from: Forum on March 24, 2011, 02:26:57 PM
That already hapens >_>..

You don't understand. Do you even know what a statpoint is kiddo?

Beastmode

Do yall know wat i am even talking about. im talking about where u get the item and it comes with a stat point just for u and not from the hat and u get to keep tht stat point forever do yall understand........

JoEL

Quote from: Beastmode on March 25, 2011, 08:04:41 PM
Do yall know wat i am even talking about. im talking about where u get the item and it comes with a stat point just for u and not from the hat and u get to keep tht stat point forever do yall understand........

I understood, but I thought it was silly, sorry.