News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

127 hours

Started by RayRay, April 02, 2011, 11:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

I just watched this movie today. If you don't know what this movie is, Google '127 hours' and click the first link.

This movie kinda inspired me a little. It's about a mountain climber who was attempting to careen a canyon in a desert, then he slides down with a 100 lb. rock that snags his arm on the canyon wall. He only has 1 bottle of water and little food and has to free himself using one hand. If you wanna see a spoiler, view the following by editing.

He has to free his arm in the next 127 hours. (approx. 51/3 days) Later in the movie he [grossedout]had to drink his pee, which made me cough in disgust,[/grossedout] and gets hallucinations, some that showed his previous life, and some that makes him think he escaped, for ex. thinking a storm flooded the trench and helped him lift the boulder snagging his arm. Later on he just can't nudge that rock, so he had to slaughter his arm off. (where this part can scare a few people) After breaking the last tendon in his arm, he escapes and tries to preserve his blood. Eventually he finds a few people and goes home via helicopter.

ARTgames

Heard it was a good movie. But have not seen it. Thanks for a reminder.

venuse

never saw the movie but i saw something about him or someone like him off a show, years ago. the show said he actually cut off his own arm,with out food and water, and walked several miles in the desert while basically almost bleeding to death.

Jmac

It was a great inspirational movie  :D I just finished it.

Delicious

Quite boring of a movie, to be honest. It was touching, but watching a man stuck between a rock isn't the best entertainment... The hallucinations and flashbacks didn't really add much either. That's just my opinion though.
<3

DarkTrinity

Bleehhhhh. I didn't want to see this movie because I already knew the ending, lol. And I really had no desire to see James Franco(however hot he is) saw off his arm...

venuse

maybe it would of been less boring if they had weird al as the main character :P

Delicious

Quote from: venuse on April 03, 2011, 05:56:58 PM
maybe it would of been less boring if they had weird al as the main character :P
Everything would be less boring if Weird Al was the character.  :P
<3