News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

World of Warcraft (You know what platform :P)

Started by 11clock, April 11, 2011, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Yes, I was finally convinced to get the game. Several people at my school love the game, and it has great reviews from GameSpot and IGN. Game Stop had a sale where you can buy the WoW Battle Chest for the same price as the game alone. I thought, "Why not?"

So far the game seems to be pretty good. The combat is a little slow, but works. The graphics are amazing. The quests are repetitive (no surprise there), but keep you busy. The controls work pretty well. I haven't done much yet, but so far I can tell that it's a nice game.

Titan

Quote from: 11clock on April 11, 2011, 10:13:01 AM
Yes, I was finally convinced to get the game. Several people at my school love the game, and it has great reviews from GameSpot and IGN. Game Stop had a sale where you can buy the WoW Battle Chest for the same price as the game alone. I thought, "Why not?"

So far the game seems to be pretty good. The combat is a little slow, but works. The graphics are amazing. The quests are repetitive (no surprise there), but keep you busy. The controls work pretty well. I haven't done much yet, but so far I can tell that it's a nice game.

Lol?
As compared to what exactly?

Not saying the graphics are bad, but come on, compared to games that will be released soon like BF3 and Elder Scrolls 5, it doesn't even compare.
Livin' in a lonely world.

JoEL

Quote from: Titan on April 11, 2011, 05:15:47 PM
Quote from: 11clock on April 11, 2011, 10:13:01 AM

I
Lol?
As compared to what exactly?

Not saying the graphics are bad, but come on, compared to games that will be released soon like BF3 and Elder Scrolls 5, it doesn't even compare.

Pretty good for an mmo that started being developed in the year 2000?

Anywho, repetitive quests in an mmo is expected, it's actually a lot better then it used to be since the lunch of cataclysm. Ive lost interest in leveling that's for sure. The best part of this game is the end game content, doesn't matter if you're a PvE nut or a PvP nut, there is a lot to do.

I prefer PvP myself. Unfortunetly the current version of the game hasn't got very good class balances, as you will see for yourself around level 50 or so.

tehrozzy

Yeah I've got like a level 40-50 Hunter, got bored and tamed myself a diseased wolf coz it looks sorta like a Hellhound from Nazi Zombies, so i called it Fluffy :P