News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Warcraft III (PC)

Started by 11clock, April 11, 2011, 10:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

My brother bought the Battle Chest for this game recently, and I gave it a try. So far, it's pretty good. The graphics are colorful, the gameplay is solid, the controls are so simple that the tutorial isn't really needed, and the storyline is interesting.

http://beta.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/warcraft3thefrozenthrone/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B0

Kiegruen

Yeah, this game is awesome, I used to play it all the time before I started SO. There are so many game types in custom games online; RPGs, mazes, tower defense, you name it and someone's probably already created it. Ladder play (the games main gameplay) is a fun race-based RTS, which you can play against computers, or other players on LAN or Battle.net (online.) You can be Night Elf, Orc, Human, or Undead. Also, clans are pretty big in the game.

I recommend this game to anyone who loves a good RTS (and the full Battle Chest is only like $20.) Get IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

T-Rok

I have been playing this game for 11 years. That should show just how awesome it is. The real treasure within it is the World Editor that allows for some truly amazing custom maps to be produced. If you're looking for someone to play with I'm T-Rok on both West and East. I usually play Naruto Vs. Bleach but I'm open to any custom map.

Kiegruen

Quote from: T-Rok on April 11, 2011, 12:16:23 PM
I have been playing this game for 11 years. That should show just how awesome it is. The real treasure within it is the World Editor that allows for some truly amazing custom maps to be produced. If you're looking for someone to play with I'm T-Rok on both West and East. I usually play Naruto Vs. Bleach but I'm open to any custom map.

Wow 11 years? I've only played for like 5 or so, I started late. BlargTehFlarg is my name, I think I'm on both East and West as well (I only really play East)

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

T-Rok

Quote from: Kiegruen on April 11, 2011, 03:32:41 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on April 11, 2011, 12:16:23 PM

Wow 11 years? I've only played for like 5 or so, I started late. BlargTehFlarg is my name, I think I'm on both East and West as well (I only really play East)

Yep, since I was 8. Might even be 12 years by now.

Mr Pwnage

Legions TD 2.7 is where it's at.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Used to play Warcraft a ton with Haon years back, ladder and custom. Haven't played much at all recently.

P.S. TDs suck shit.