News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

portal 2

Started by ARTgames, April 18, 2011, 04:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey

Quote from: YayForLife on April 19, 2011, 06:01:33 AM
How big is the game? Like, filesize i mean?
Around 10GBs.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Turkey on April 19, 2011, 05:04:03 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on April 19, 2011, 06:01:33 AM
How big is the game? Like, filesize i mean?
Around 10GBs.
Awesome.

I'm Downloading it now, halfway done :D Can't wait to play it.

Cactuscat222

Absolutely astounding game. Loved every second of it - still have yet to do the Co-op though, but that will be done here soon!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

LeGuy

Game. Is. Amazing.

PURCHASE IT, I SAY.

Edit: And for either PS3 or PC/Mac. Because PS3 is now connected to Steam and we can all play cross-platform. (Unless you own a 360.)
Whee!

Turkey

Beat it and played some multiplayer. This game made me lol.

Lingus

I have to point out. Whether there are any or not, please do not spoil any kind of twists the game might have. Just don't even talk about it. I probably won't be able to play this game for at least months and I'd like to go into it without any idea of what might happen...

tehrozzy

Quote from: Lingus on April 20, 2011, 03:48:55 PM
I have to point out. Whether there are any or not, please do not spoil any kind of twists the game might have. Just don't even talk about it. I probably won't be able to play this game for at least months and I'd like to go into it without any idea of what might happen...
Then its probably best to avoid anything portal related for the next few months.

This game is awesome! However, it seems to be missing one thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mf-sGARLs
God i wish i got to do that :/

ARTgames

I have played it but have not beaten it yet. I will not spoil anything but I will say the graphics are grate and the lighting is amazing.

RayRay

Just realized that you need another Portal 2 to play co-op. I don't have $50. My bro, although, is making a ton of cash. He was making $720 a week, so I hope he gets it. The game was REALLY good, especially the ending. It was so good, I didn't even know what happened...

Forum

Quote from: RayRay on April 23, 2011, 01:17:25 PM
Just realized that you need another Portal 2 to play co-op. I don't have $50. My bro, although, is making a ton of cash. He was making $720 a week, so I hope he gets it. The game was REALLY good, especially the ending. It was so good, I didn't even know what happened...
$720 a week? Whats his job..?
Officially quitted

RayRay

Quote from: Forum on April 26, 2011, 10:03:31 PM
Quote from: RayRay on April 23, 2011, 01:17:25 PM
$720 a week? Whats his job..?
I don't really know. He's in college. At first he lied and said he was being a drug dealer, (where we had to go to court) but then he said "That's not how I got the money." So I don't know anymore... Do you get money from being in college?

I beat co-op with random people online. I had a lot of fun. All I have to say is that I really suggest this game.

Scotty

The game is excellent!  Bought it for Jake and I on his b-day, and haven't regretted the purchase.  So many one liners in there.  So many!

<spoiler>
Some of my favorite quotes:
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Oh, in case you get covered in that Repulsion Gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: [sound of rustling pages] "Do not get covered in the Repulsion Gel." We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: It's a lively one and it does not like the human skeleton.
Most test subjects do experience some cognitive deterioration after a few months in suspension. Now you've been under for... quite a lot longer, and it's not out of the question that you might have a very minor case of serious brain damage. But don't be alarmed, alright? Although, if you do feel alarm, try to hold onto that feeling because that is the proper reaction to being told you have brain damage.

</spoiler>

Lingus

Quote from: Scotty
The game is excellent!  Bought it for Jake and I on his b-day, and haven't regretted the purchase.  So many one liners in there.  So many!

<spoiler>
At the end of the game you find out that Chell is Briefcase Man's daughter and Black Mesa is controlling GlaDOS through alien technology.
</spoiler>
Ahhh... Scott... Dude. You ruined it for everyone!

<spoiler>
JK
</spoiler>

Scotty

krele

Just finished the prequel. Absolutely amazing! Might buy the sequel as well.
The only thing that I didn't find enjoyable is... The physics are not as amazing as everyone says, they're pretty mediocre to be exact. Graphics are a measly 7/10 to me, but graphics weren't something I expected to enjoy. Gameplay, on the other hand, is brilliant. It's a unique puzzle game and I enjoyed every minute spent playing it.