News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

conduit 2

Started by venuse, April 19, 2011, 09:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

well i just bought conduit 2 for wii and im really enjoying it, remember ive only been playing it for a few hrs. they improved on basically every thing, except for some reason you can no longer assign reload to motion flicks for some reason unless im doing something wrong. the graphics have been improve alot, meaning they are detailed and somewhat decent art style. the controls are great and customizable. one thing ive noticed that can be distracting is the framerate does dip, to my perception below 30fps, but they handled this they made it seem like it is going into slow mo instead of being chopping so it isnt too distracting.

now what i would like to talk about is the multi player, they have introduced a store of sorts inwhich you can purchase weapons, armor, upgrades, color options for you suite and more with the money you make from playing in the different modes. however some of those things in the store must be unlocked like shooting  25 people in the head to unlock a mod that increases def against head shots. although the mp is good, there is some disconnection issues mostly when you arent in an actual mode, not in an actual game.

if you have or are getting the game im venuse in the game :P

Meiun

Nice, I may get this game once (and if) I end up having enough spare money at some point. One thing I heard about the first one though was that there were quite a few cheaters in online multiplayer. Have you ran into this problem at all in the 2nd one so far?

venuse

considering it was just released today, not yet, not sure about the future. one thing though is that the game did freeze on me in a match and ive heard of a another person in which the game has frozen. one thing though i believe the conduit 2 may have updates because before i could play the mp i had to update the game. so they release patches to fix issues in the future if they did implement patching.