News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

5 Reasons Why People Hate Apple

Started by 11clock, April 20, 2011, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

I have to agree with Lingus on that one, not exactly great reasoning for why you like something.

Funny side note. I just heard from a kid in one of my classes today that he recently had a phone interview with apple for a possible job once he graduates. Apparently the questions they asked him over the phone were "What do you have in your fridge right now?" and "If you could pick an actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be?" I've had a couple of strange phone interviews before, but that definitely takes the cake.

Scotty

Google had some interesting ones.  I don't recall the exact quiz off the top of my head, but it dealt with stares, incremental steps being taken, and somehow calculating the specific amount of steps needed through some complex mathematical formula.

Fumbled that one good, but then I got another better paying offer, so I wasn't too concerned!  ;D