News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ADDED:3 CCs, SS, Dagger ***NEW Inventory Icons***

Started by Mr Pwnage, August 05, 2009, 01:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: yottabyte on August 12, 2009, 05:59:21 AM
Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:13:19 PM
Well he did an amazing job with reworking some of SO's weapons maybe he could redo hats  :P
Yeah, he could redo the entire SO world! [/sarcasm]

On a serious note; Pwnage, don't waste your time on this. Sure, they look good etc. but you can't be sure Meiun picks em. He already stated many times that he won't work on SO2 except for adding more stuff to thank the donors. Soon poeple will ask you to remake the Stick character, make a new area, Redo addacking images... And what do we have? "omg it's So3!"
It would be much better to wait for SO3, check out the new style and than make icons IMO.

I asked him that in the past posts and he said he just likes making them. So might as well let him go on. He not bad at it and there always a slight chance of it coming into the game.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: yottabyte on August 12, 2009, 05:59:21 AM
Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:13:19 PM
Well he did an amazing job with reworking some of SO's weapons maybe he could redo hats  :P
Yeah, he could redo the entire SO world! [/sarcasm]

On a serious note; Pwnage, don't waste your time on this. Sure, they look good etc. but you can't be sure Meiun picks em. He already stated many times that he won't work on SO2 except for adding more stuff to thank the donors. Soon poeple will ask you to remake the Stick character, make a new area, Redo addacking images... And what do we have? "omg it's So3!"
It would be much better to wait for SO3, check out the new style and than make icons IMO.
Who says I have to do whatever people ask? And I'm enjoying this, spriting is fun.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

jojotellier

so i like that becose it look like the weapon when the player attack nice one !  ;)

NotoriousM4^

Mystery

I would EPIC -rep him for necroing a 6-month old topic a second time, but I've already done it once. It brought him down far enough.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.