News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Spiral Knights

Started by LeGuy, April 24, 2011, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magebolt

Hmm niet little game My names Magebolt.. ingame if anyone wants to add me
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

crozier

started yesturday. It seems intresting.
Ingames Crozier.
Anyone know how to get rid of the constant trade chat messages?

darkflash

@11clock yup that was me got him to lvl 80~ gave to my friend but now I just donated for my friend so he could have his own now his name is: Open_Fire

venuse

did you notice that sega is list on their homepage? is this created by sega or is sega a publisher?

Cactuscat222

Sega is the publisher, I think they came on pretty late into the game because Three Rings didn't mention anything about it until a month or so before release, I believe.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Magebolt

I really love the feel of this game... Very smooth,Graphics are so calm and nice... just a good game, I reall don't mind the Timer thing i dont even get down to 0 sometimes..
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

venuse

i honestly think this is better then 90% of other mmos, the only thing i dont like is the 100 energy thing but even that isnt that bad.

LeGuy

Post here once you guys get to Tier 2. We can do some runs together.  :P

Oh, and in case you're unaware what all this Tier business is - open up your character window and click the Progression tab. It tells you what you have to do to move on to the higher tiers.
Whee!

venuse

im really close to tier 2 just need my shield

Infection

The energy is only a minor inconvenience for me. I don't really mind it. I only have trouble understanding everything. Like really, I've read so much stuff on the wiki of it, and I still do not know what is up with everything. And I LOVE reading. I like the storyline so far, but as for actual game things in the world, I have no idea on how they work. And even like I said, after reading the wiki.

I barely understand the tier system, but I managed to scape up this: (without the help of the wiki, mind you I do read NPC's dialogue and such)

Each piece of equipment has a star level, and every gate in the Arcade, has 3 tiers. The 1st tier can be used while having any star-leveled equipment, however, to get to tier 2, you need at least star level 2+ equipment. And for tier 3, you have to have tier level 4-5 leveled equipment.

And there is a added restriction on each tier that you have to do a required amount of runs through the gate's levels before you advance to the next tier. Oh, and after every tier, there is a major sub-town like the Arcade.

Correct?
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

venuse

not exactly infection, there isnt a number of times you need to go through an area to get to the next, it is purely about the tier of your armor, wep, cap, and shield.

there is one thing that bothers me alot as of now. that is the fact you cant find the recipes of the armors you want.
second there is no auction house, all items owned by people are sold person to person which is not only cumbersome but also the trade chat clutters up the chat box.
3rd items in generals are just too costly

LeGuy

Actually, Venuse, Infection is right. To get to T2 you have to have finished at least 15 T1 levels and to get to T3 you have to have finished at least 25 T2 levels.
Whee!

venuse

Cactuscat222

There are hidden files added recently labeled "auction", suggesting we'll see an auction house soon - so item and recipe acquisition should become easier soon. Being in an active guild helps a lot though, as most people are willing to share recipes or craft things for others.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

venuse

one of the reasons i want the recipes is so i can craft them myself and get bonus abilities,aka unique variants, on my stuff.
http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Unique_variant