News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Any SO-like MMO?

Started by CherryPie, April 27, 2011, 09:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

I still enjoy playing SOv2 but sometimes I wish, that I had another MMO aside of it, that I can play when no one is on the donors-server. Does anyone know a 2D Sidescroller MMO just like SO?

Names that I do not want to hear because I know them already:

• Maplestory
  • Tales of Pirates
  • LaTale
  • Dragonica
  • Wonderking

If you can provide any other game names that are not on my list, please post em, thanks :)

11clock

Quote from: CherryPie on April 27, 2011, 09:06:08 AM
    I still enjoy playing SOv2 but sometimes I wish, that I had another MMO aside of it, that I can play when no one is on the donors-server. Does anyone know a 2D Sidescroller MMO just like SO?

Names that I do not want to hear because I know them already:

• Maplestory
    • Tales of Pirates
    • LaTale
    • Dragonica
    • Wonderking

If you can provide any other game names that are not on my list, please post em, thanks :)

There goes my suggestions. :(

darkflash

Ya why isn't there any other games like SO like nightfall online and fco and stuff D:. Im sure there are its just those games tend not to be very popular so we probably don't know about them -_-

CherryPie

Quote from: darkflash on April 27, 2011, 09:21:44 AM
    we probably don't know about them -_-
    Exactly the reason, why I posted this topic. Someone just has to know one of these sleepers! ;)

darkflash

hopefully need something new until the arrival of SO3 atleast SO2 is still entertaining to me though im not getting bored of it just frustrating im so unlucky and i  never get drops -_-