News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

gone from SO for awhile

Started by sayers6, August 05, 2009, 05:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayers6

Well, i fell off my bike yesterday, and landed on my right arm and broke it, now I can't play the game at all til it heals, so, you might see me in game, but the most i shall be doing is sitting somewhere and talking :(

Mr Pwnage

Christ...just man up and put a band-aid on it, even if it's one of your sister's barbie band-aids.

Haha, just messin. Get well soon.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ArtGames

Get well soon!

He he. i will win the lvl 100 race!

sayers6

Art, I will find a way to beat you. >:D

EpicPhailure

Wow uh. Get well I guess? I've never broke anything in my entire 13 years of life. :P

God-I-Suck

Wow, that sucks dude. So uh, did it hurt? lol jk xd

LeGuy

That's unfortunate. Get well soon!
Whee!

Looperpuck

Resurrected

Petro

Quote from: Epicphail on August 05, 2009, 07:06:15 PM
Wow uh. Get well I guess? I've never broke anything in my entire 13 years of life. :P

You better knock on some wood....

Anyway..get well soon.

Aqua

I broke my arm on the canvas part of a trampoline- beat that!
Eh, it's not to difficult to fight monsters with one hand, but high jumping is a pain in the butt. At least you have agility for the pits- sucks to not have agility with one hand.
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

How did you break your arm on the canvas of a trampoline?!

ZaC

Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

krele

Quote from: Petro on August 05, 2009, 10:26:08 PM
Quote from: Epicphail on August 05, 2009, 07:06:15 PM

You better knock on some wood....

Anyway..get well soon.
XD haha, made my day xD

Yeah anyways, get well soon sayers.

Soup

Quote from: sayers6 on August 05, 2009, 05:20:54 PM
Well, i fell off my bike yesterday, and landed on my right arm and broke it, now I can't play the game at all til it heals, so, you might see me in game, but the most i shall be doing is sitting somewhere and talking :(

Type with your face?  ???

Souperman!