News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Haven't posted in this thread yet, but I watched all 23 of the videos red and blue made. Sweet stuff.
Can't wait till monday.
How is that free?

Freeforall

Quote from: crozier on May 14, 2011, 11:56:14 PM
Haven't posted in this thread yet, but I watched all 23 of the videos red and blue made. Sweet stuff.
Can't wait till monday.
How is that free?
I am playing it as we speak, and it is very fun.

I'm hollowing out a cavern :D Kinda

crozier

Quote from: Freeforall on May 14, 2011, 11:59:23 PM
Quote from: crozier on May 14, 2011, 11:56:14 PM
Can't wait till monday.
How is that free?
I am playing it as we speak, and it is very fun.

I'm hollowing out a cavern :D Kinda

Yeah, but is it on steam or what?
Cool.

Cactuscat222

No, Freeforall has obtained an illegitimate copy, which was leaked - and it is an old version.

Personally, I find it stupid to do such a thing. >.>

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Freeforall

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 15, 2011, 12:03:21 AM
No, Freeforall has obtained an illegitimate copy, which was leaked - and it is an old version.

Why? :O Just wondering.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Freeforall on May 15, 2011, 12:06:43 AM

Seeing as it is an old version, I think it would just spoil the experience when the full thing comes out. :)

Not to mention, I find it in poor taste to nab something from the developers before they have released it themselves, without paying them. :/

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Freeforall

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 15, 2011, 12:09:37 AM

Seeing as it is an old version, I think it would just spoil the experience when the full thing comes out. :)

Not to mention, I find it in poor taste to nab something from the developers before they have released it themselves, without paying them. :/

If you don't like what I did, I can delete it. I just wanted to see what it was like. Didn't mean to upset anyone.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Freeforall on May 15, 2011, 12:11:22 AM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on May 15, 2011, 12:09:37 AM

If you don't like what I did, I can delete it. I just wanted to see what it was like. Didn't mean to upset anyone.

Haha, you didn't upset me, nor do you have to delete it. It is your choice after all. I'm just saying I wouldn't do it, as I feel it is harmful to the developers. Course, you can always buy it when it comes out in a couple days. :)

Meiun

You really have to ask? It's illegal for one. But more importantly it's insulting to the developers, particularly since it's a small and seemingly new company.

sly 3 4 me

I was playing it a bit before too, around a week ago. I played for around an hour and felt it'd be better for me to wait for the release to enjoy it the way the developers meant it to be the first time you play it.

krele

Does anyone see the main character's weird similarity to bartz from FFV?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: krele on May 15, 2011, 06:54:51 AM
Does anyone see the main character's weird similarity to bartz from FFV?

Yeah, the character creation contains edits of Bartz.

Cactuscat222

The copied art is just placeholders - supposedly they hired an artist and there will be brand new art for the characters upon release.

thekolla

I pirated the leaked copy too, but before you start yelling pirate and such xD.
I am buying it tommorow, as long as i dont need the money for anything. I did the same thing for minecraft too i downloaded a old version and played then bought it xD

Jmac

A word of advice: Start off making a small world (it gets ridiculous in large worlds) and build a shelter above ground >_<. I did exactly what krele did, I'm buying my legit copy tomorrow!! :)