News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loganvz123

Quote from: T-Rok on September 23, 2013, 03:30:57 AM
Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 23, 2013, 01:53:04 AM
Nobody said anything, but Terraria has been out for iOS and Android for a couple of weeks now.

Android version is either a: not designed for cell phones. Or b: garbage.

Like.. it lags on my gs4. Impossibru.
Funny that you say that..it's near unplayable on my iPod 4th Gen, but on my 100 Dollar Android (Xperia Mini Pro) with a 1gHz processor it works like a charm.
If anything the iOS version needs to be optimized, as games SHOULD be able to run on a last generation iPod.

11clock

Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 23, 2013, 04:08:24 AM
Nobody said anything, but Terraria has been out for iOS and Android for a couple of weeks now.

Funny that you say that..it's near unplayable on my iPod 4th Gen, but on my 100 Dollar Android (Xperia Mini Pro) with a 1gHz processor it works like a charm.
If anything the iOS version needs to be optimized, as games SHOULD be able to run on a last generation iPod.

That's funny, because I heard that Terraria runs fine on iOS 3rd gen. I haven't tested this myself, though.

The phone version of Terraria has a lot less content. It is missing hardmode, so when you kill Wall of Flesh nothing in particular really happens. The 1.2 update is coming to PC first, so I suggest sticking to the PC version.

T-Rok

Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 23, 2013, 04:08:24 AM

Maybe I just needed to manually clear some ram up.. I don't know. But the gs4 uses Qualcomms Snapdragon 600 SoC with a quad core 1.9gHz Krait 300 CPU and an Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB of ram. I don't think I should have lagged at all.. Like at all .-.

Scotty

Whoever's idea it was to release this the same day that GTA Online goes active is a moron.

11clock

The new songs, all 13 of them! The soundtrack has doubled in size!

http://re-logic.bandcamp.com/album/terraria-soundtrack-volume-2

Also, according to what Redigit said on on Reddit, the Moon is coming to Earth in version 1.2.1!

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1n9bmz/i_am_redigit_creator_of_terraria_ask_me_anything/ccgni04?context=3

11clock

havok

yea looks so sweet :p im ready to play with it with some friends

11clock

I got a zombie arm from my second zombie kill. I won't have to make any swords for a while. :P

Zario777

Played it as soon as it released (9pm PST/12am EST) for 10 hours with Luigi300. Loving it. Does anybody make a new character whenever a big update releases or is it just me?
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

11clock

Quote from: Zario777 on October 01, 2013, 09:30:28 PM
Played it as soon as it released (9pm PST/12am EST) for 10 hours with Luigi300. Loving it. Does anybody make a new character whenever a big update releases or is it just me?

I always make a new character. Despite the first few hours of the game being a drag, it is worth it in the end to start over. You appreciate the new content more this way.

T-Rok

And.. beat everything.. Got some freaking op crap. I wish there were more bosses. :(

Cactuscat222

I think he mentioned he had another small update planned (1.2.1) that will include at least one more boss. He said this during his AMA, but I'll have to find the link.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Loganvz123

It was posted up there! A moon boss or somewhat.