News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New Games and consoles in 2012

Started by PureAzzN, August 15, 2011, 08:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you like?

Counter-Strike Go
1 (5.3%)
Wii U
7 (36.8%)
Psp Vita
1 (5.3%)
Call Of Duty MW3
4 (21.1%)
Battlefield 3
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

PureAzzN

i think these are the most hyped things of 2012 or some of 2011 but i say that im looking towards battlefield.

CherryPie

2011 -> Year of the awesome games ->
BF3, MW3, UC3, GearsOW3...

2012 -> Year of the new console announcements (my bet is all 3 will be shown at e3 2012) ->
Wii U (new version, since the one of this years e3 will get an overhaul), ps4 & xbox 720

Freeforall

11clock

czechmate

PS vita and Battlefield 3 are definitely the two Im most looking forward to.  PS Vita mainly just for Monster Hunter though.

PureAzzN

Quote from: 11clock on August 16, 2011, 04:52:47 PM
Where's Skyrim on the poll?

This poll is mostly towards action games and consoles :D

11clock

Quote from: PureAzzN on August 17, 2011, 03:27:21 PM
Quote from: 11clock on August 16, 2011, 04:52:47 PM
Where's Skyrim on the poll?

This poll is mostly towards action games and consoles :D

But Skyrim is an action RPG game. D:

futilehavok

Battlefield 3 is gonna be amazing :D

Forum

Soon the xbox360+ps3+wi will be combined into one big game box, not a gamecube but gamebox :P.
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on August 18, 2011, 06:08:29 PM
Soon the xbox360+ps3+wi will be combined into one big game box, not a gamecube but gamebox :P.
While I would actually quite like that, and I'm sure a lot of people would too, it'd never happen outside of unofficial hardware alterations by experts.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Forum on August 18, 2011, 06:08:29 PM
Thankyou for that unrelated+pointless+spam post.

Definitely Wii U, personally I prefer Nintendo's consoles, yes I know they have been focused towards a more casual crowd, but I love Mario and Zelda plus a bunch of the other unique games that have been on Nintendo Consoles, I also much rather playing games like Halo, Oblivion, etc on PC (though I do understand why a lot of people enjoy them on console). The PSP Vita, I dunno, it's got the hardware, but I didn't really like many games on PSP, and I'm not a fan of it's layout and control placement.