News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

XBL?

Started by Josh, May 07, 2011, 09:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

Ive started this topic to get an idea of what you think why you like PS3 or Xbox etc.
Also Ive been banned recently because a friend of mine got 10 people(Supposedly) to report my bio. It worked. Bot fail. My bio said,
QuoteBlack Ops Zombies FTW You see in Soviet Russia Im smarter then your average bear! BearsRPeopl2! Sit down kiiids its story tiime!! Why dont you come to Myspace so you can tickle my Twitter until I Google all over your Facebook Turtle Beach x31's =D CTFxC
I dont see how that could be in ANY way offensive. The bio has been the same for 3months. Really think this should be a legit ban?

CherryPie

Is the entire point of your topic just to whine about your ban?

JoEL

Quote from: CherryPie on May 08, 2011, 06:57:43 AM
Is the entire point of your topic just to whine about your ban?

Infection

Quote from: Josh on May 07, 2011, 09:42:22 PM
Ive started this topic to get an idea of what you think why you like PS3 or Xbox etc.

The first sentence clearly states what he wants the topic have contributed towards it. All the rest about his ban is voided pretty much. The people are the only ones that can make it "just to whine about his ban".

I like both, they're both great in different aspects, but I prefer the Xbox because it was the first of the two I had got. Simple as that.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

JoEL

Quote from: Infection on May 08, 2011, 09:56:53 AM

The first sentence clearly states what he wants the topic have contributed towards it.

While that is true, if you read his last sentence...

Really think this should be a legit ban?

Either way what you said doesn't make sense Infection. Think you used wrong wording or something. Anyway if we are going down this road on why we like PS3 or Xbox, sure I'll join.

I like PS3 because: It allows be to browse the web and stream movies/shows off the web.
I like Xbox 360 because: Everyone who doesn't want to spend slightly more money on a PS3 claims it's the better console, so its funny.

TANK

i like xbox because it has gears and halo, it also has a better controller for my big hands. I dont get how people can even argue ps3 is better their exclusive games suck.

CherryPie

Well to contribute something.

PS3 and XBox both had high quality exclusives -> 1:1
XBL has way more content than PSN but its not for free (at least gold membership) -> 2:2
PS3 has slightly more horsepower but most games look the same on both consoles -> 3:3

It is a draw and that's why both consoles are selling pretty good. It depends on your own preferences in the end.

Josh

Quote from: JoEL on May 08, 2011, 11:44:45 AM
Quote from: Infection on May 08, 2011, 09:56:53 AM

The first sentence clearly states what he wants the topic have contributed towards it.

While that is true, if you read his last sentence...

Really think this should be a legit ban?

The point of the topic was to discuss the two consoles and my ban was my way to start some sort of conversation and how, yes the time of making this topic it probably was more to whine about it but not so much anymore as it appears no one cares for it.

@TANK
In the eyes of some people they could be insanely good games. Personal Preference.
Xbox for me because its more popular among my friends and above all is a somewhat better way to socialize.

Titan

PS3: Made by Sony. Instant -10 points.
Livin' in a lonely world.

JoEL

Quote from: Titan on May 09, 2011, 05:48:14 AM

Sony's made some great things...
Microsoft fanboy?

I agree with cherrypie completely. It call comes down to preference in the end.

Infection

Quote from: JoEL on May 09, 2011, 07:33:48 AM
Quote from: Titan on May 09, 2011, 05:48:14 AM

Sony's made some great things...

And to add onto this, they make some pretty good stuff that aren't game consoles. Heh. I bought a nice camera made by them and it was far better then any of my other ones. So I don't think the company should make a difference.

Like a lot of people said, it's a lot about personal preference.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Moon_Blade

i dont see how people can argue for PS3 anymore after the recent hack or whatever it was. millions got there details stole

but im just saying that because i have an xbox

JoEL

As far as I know, they aren't for certain that anything got stolen, nor whether credit card details were accessed (which is a bad thing). I myself own a PS3 and if anything, it's been an interesting read to read about the hack, so it's brought me entertainment (and many others I'm sure). I am a bit disapointed that PSN is down because of some stupid decisions made in the development of the network. But all in all, shit happens.

I do however like Xbox also. Xbox Live is better then PSN that's for certain, but I've yet to see anything that makes me want to buy an Xbox 360 + XBL just to use it.
The main reason I was going to buy an Xbox 360 in the first place was because:
a) I owned the original Xbox and a lot of the games were compatible with the 360.
b) My friends had one and they all talked non-stop about Halo 3.

Freeforall

I can't stand Xbox at all. 2 of mine have RROD, I am not buying another one. My PS3 is no better though. I just want my PC.