News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

And you thought he was dead!

Started by 11clock, June 02, 2011, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Jmac

Haha I swear I thought this was gonna be something about Osama again...until I saw it was under the video game section. *facepalm*  :-\

Lucifer

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 02, 2011, 11:55:45 PM
Haha I swear I thought this was gonna be something about Osama again...until I saw it was under the video game section. *facepalm*  :-\
I did the same thing.
*facepalm*

stick d00d

Quote from: Lucifer on June 03, 2011, 12:20:00 AM
I did the same thing.
*facepalm*
I thought the same thing until I saw the post saying it was in the video game section and that it wasn't about Osama at all. *facepalm* -3 FACEPALM STREAK-

Infection

Quote from: stick d00d on June 03, 2011, 11:13:40 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on June 03, 2011, 12:20:00 AM
I did the same thing.
*facepalm*
I thought the same thing until I saw the post saying it was in the video game section and that it wasn't about Osama at all. *facepalm* -3 FACEPALM STREAK-

I'm afraid I, too, did the same EXACT thing. I however, will break this streak of the palming of the faces.

Now for something about the actual topic itself. I can't wait for Monday :P
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."