News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

3DS Browsin'

Started by Chaos, June 07, 2011, 01:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Postin' from my newly activated 3DS web browser!  :P

That is all.

P.S. I expect a post from you in response, Cactus.  :D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

3-D
How close is my text to your face?

CherryPie

Does it do flash?
If yes, do yt-vids that aren't natively converted into 3d look good?

Dragx_Rage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did you think this cake was real and try to eat it? I like cake.

Zario777

I've been waiting to do this! ;D
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

T-Rok

He's too busy browsing pr0n sites to reply. Hahaha

Chaos

Unless something is programmed to appear in 3D, the 3D feature shuts off.  So no, the web browser does not appear in 3D.

@CherryPie:  Just tested going to youtube, giving me "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video".  So no, no Flash Support, at least not yet.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

The browser is surprisingly fast! And here is your post, Chaos! Lets see if any good games appear on the shop... OMG Link's Awakening!!!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Matty_Richo

The browser works, but that's about it, it's pretty fast but nothing special, no tabs, no html5, just your average run of the mill browser.

Meiun

Anyone else seem to notice a problem where the charge light either doesn't got off when plugged in (or doesn't go off for an extremely long time) after the latest update? I left mine in the charging cradle last night, then when I woke up it was still showing the amber charging light. I then switched it over to the direct charge cable as opposed to the dock, and a few minutes later it finally went off (don't think it had anything to do with the dock being defective though. Always worked before).

I googled it some and apparently others are having similar issues after the update.

Scotty

Does anyone know if the 3DS supports HTML5?  Is there a specific browser it uses that isn't unique to Nintendo?  Also, is that anything that is the typical 3D look will appear as 3D on the browser?  I could think of some really awesome HTML5 games that could be done 3D....

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on June 09, 2011, 02:08:43 PM
Does anyone know if the 3DS supports HTML5?  Is there a specific browser it uses that isn't unique to Nintendo?  Also, is that anything that is the typical 3D look will appear as 3D on the browser?  I could think of some really awesome HTML5 games that could be done 3D....

As far as your HTML5 question goes, no. Chaos informed me that it neither supports HTML5 or flash.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

hello from 3ds also. turkey got one.