News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Cheap good computer

Started by sayers6, June 09, 2011, 01:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayers6

I was thinking about getting a new desktop computer, seeing that my old one hasn't been "new" for 5 years >.> I was wondering about how much is was gonna cost me to do this, with up to date graphics cards, good ram, multi-processors and such. I know there is basically two options, building from scratch, which is low-cost, but I have no idea how to do, or buy from a company, which hasn't always worked well, seeing that it is usually more expensive and doesn't come with all the gaming gadgets...So any one got any help on how/where to get stuff to build one?

DarkTrinity

I'm assuming you're looking into a desktop and not laptop...?
I guess it all depends on your definition of "cheap". I just got a new computer about 2 months ago, though we only had to pay like $200 for it, the actual price was $1,000-1,500. Though if you buy a cheap new computer, you will probably have to end up buying a new graphics card along with it.
As far as building a computer goes, I'll let someone else answer that one. Though that may not be the best option if you don't know how to put it together...