News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

E3 2011

Started by stick d00d, June 06, 2011, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stick d00d

Discuss all things E3 here  :P

ARTgames

Sony rocks. Best show ever in E3.

stick d00d

BioShock Infinite and BF3 are definitely 2 games I'm getting.. the Dust game looks pretty awesome too. Skyrim as well, man there are a lot of good games coming.  8)

Jmac

Were any decent RPGs showcased? I'm too lazy to google anything... :P Oh, and how bout shooters? I'd love another non-Call of Duty/Battlefield FPS to play.

LeGuy

I never got Bioshock 1 or 2, but Infinite looks really amazing. That's something I definitely expect to be picking up when it comes out, apparently in 2012.
Whee!

stick d00d

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 06, 2011, 09:31:43 PM
Were any decent RPGs showcased? I'm too lazy to google anything... :P Oh, and how bout shooters? I'd love another non-Call of Duty/Battlefield FPS to play.
Idk about RPGs, but as for shooters if you have PS3 there is a game called Dust coming, looks pretty good. I've only watched bits of it on YT, they are on the last part for today. (Sony)

Quote from: LeGuy on June 06, 2011, 09:34:20 PM
I never got Bioshock 1 or 2, but Infinite looks really amazing. That's something I definitely expect to be picking up when it comes out, apparently in 2012.
Bioshock 1 is amazing. I never got Bishock 2 but I heard it wasn't as good, was actually thinking of buying it but they didn't have it at GameStop. Infinite looks great, and I like that they took it to a new city(in the sky)  :)

Jmac

Aight, thanks for the heads-up bro! And I have both a PS3 and 360 so it's all good!!

Zario777

Sony mainly talked about shooters (which I hate) so I didnt like theirs. Shokio (Youtube guy) said he saw Microsoft's E3 and that it was the worst E3 conference ever, so I just gotta wait until tomorrow till I hear the good stuff B)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Chaos

Just finished watching the Nintendo Press Conference and I gotta say, I'm a bit excited.  The WiiU looks pretty damn impressive (made a topic to discuss it here.)  Been trying to decide with games I wanna get for my 3DS, and I was still pretty iffy on Kid Icarus: Uprising, but after seeing it in action, I'm sold. :D

Oh, yeah, and I suppose I should also mention the new SUPER SMASH BROS GAME.   ;D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

CherryPie

Nintendo won. Wii U renders PS3 games in 1080p and has an amazing new intuitive controller, nuff said.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Chaos on June 08, 2011, 04:18:58 AM
Oh, yeah, and I suppose I should also mention the new SUPER SMASH BROS GAMES.   ;D

Fixed, one for 3DS and one for Wii U (and they can connect together for awesomeness)

The 3DS has a very impressive line up for the end of this year and early next year: Mario Kart, Super Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2!
And the Wii looks like it's going to have a pretty spectacular holiday season too with Kirby Wii, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Mario Party 9!!! (After a 4 year drought, and after the past 4 haven't been great, I hope that after 4 years of thinking abut it they can do something awesome)

Then of course there is also Skyrim which looks amazing and Mass Effect 3 (which looks like it might be coming to the Wii U!)

Zario777

Quote from: Matty_Richo on June 10, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Quote from: Chaos on June 08, 2011, 04:18:58 AM
Oh, yeah, and I suppose I should also mention the new SUPER SMASH BROS GAMES.   ;D

Fixed, one for 3DS and one for Wii U (and they can connect together for awesomeness)

The 3DS has a very impressive line up for the end of this year and early next year: Mario Kart, Super Mario, Paper Maro, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2!
And the Wii looks like it's going to have a pretty spectacular holiday season too with Kirby Wii, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Mario Party 9!!! (After a 4 year drought, and after the past 4 haven't been great, I hope that after 4 years of thinking abut it they can do something awesome)

Then of course there is also Skyrim which looks amazing and Mass Effect 3 (which looks like it might be coming to the Wii U!)

I can't wait for Paper Mario, Pikmin 3, Smash Bros 4, Luigi's Mansion 2, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pikmin 3, and PIKMIN 3!
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

11clock

I'm highly looking forward to Skyrim and Paper Mario. They both look awesome.

(Now to get myself a 3DS...)

Zario777

Well your birthday is coming up, so just get it then ^_^

venuse

if you get the 3ds i highly suggest dead or alive dimensions. also you might want to keep an eye out for heroes of ruin and this game i just found out about.
beyond the labyrinth
http://www.destructoid.com/beyond-the-labryinth-is-a-3ds-title-worth-keeping-in-mind-199963.phtml
oh and nano assualt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5iX5-FYRBU