News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Favorite game

Started by Siedge, June 14, 2011, 12:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siedge

Okay my mom is offering to buy me a new game on comp. and idk what to get..... i would get stick online but i already got it :P any ideas?

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

Yeah, it completely depends upon your computer specs.
Assuming that you have a nice computer, Dead Rising 2 is pretty fun.

stick d00d

Depends also on what kind of games you like.... list some genres and it'll narrow it down a bit. Oh and this should be in the Video Games section...

krele

OR! We can save your time and tell you Portal 2 is the game for you.

Jmac

Quote from: krele on June 14, 2011, 05:30:38 PM
Unless he's an orphan of course. Can't have any more damn lawsuits. ;)

DarkTrinity

I can't really recommend it seeing as I'm currently installing it.... but, Alice: Madness Returns >:D
But probably should play the first one first...(American McGee's Alice)

I loved the sick, violent and twisted first game and am excited to play the 2nd one >:3

crozier

If your into stratagy games, I suggest Starcraft 2. Its a great online Real Time stratagy 50$ game.

Seifer

Depends what you like. Go to Gamespot, find the PC game section, look through top titles. If you want a specific game type, look in that, look at high ratings/recently released, and read reviews.

krele

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 14, 2011, 06:14:05 PM
Quote from: krele on June 14, 2011, 05:30:38 PM
Unless he's an orphan of course. Can't have any more damn lawsuits. ;)
Yeah, that shit got really extreme... Nice parents, way to remind your kid what an ORPHAN she is.

Yankyal

If you have say...3 years of free time and no current responsibilities, I'd say World of Warcraft.

Other than that, portal 2 all the way. Game of the year for me.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on June 15, 2011, 01:09:53 AM
Depends what you like. Go to Gamespot, find the PC game section, look through top titles. If you want a specific game type, look in that, look at high ratings/recently released, and read reviews.

I can tell Seifer is getting older (and possibly decaying) now that his text is fading to black!

And like everyone else said, completely your prefrence regarding genres and the kind of games. Be a little more specific and I can give you some good titles. However, if your computer isn't up to par to be a hardcore FPS gaming machine, though is still mildly decent...I recommend both: Magicka and Trine. Magicka is a coop top down and Trine is a single player platformer. Both have unique atmospheres that I admire.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Surprised no one has suggested Terraria and Minecraft yet. o.o

Forum

Black ops 2, oblivion , final fantasy, duke nukem forever but its really up to you
Officially quitted

Delicious

It really depends what you're interested in and what this "new" computer can handle, as stated above.

If you're buying a Gaming PC, with some hardcore specs, I'd suggest my favourites:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Crysis 2, Dead Rising 2, GTA 4, Deadspace 2, and Prototype. Most of em' I have for the PS3, not sure if that increases or decreases the experience on your PC. For some, PC offers more features though! Moding seems quite fun on GTA 4, which is a great PC bonus.
<3