News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Blade of Innocence

Started by Jmac, June 20, 2011, 12:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

I just recently remembered playing this game a couple years back, and I wanted to share it with you guys. It's a little strategy game called Blade of Innocence. When I first played it a long time ago, it was pretty dang hard, even on the easiest difficulty, so you guys should try it out and see if you're any better. ;D

LINK: http://www.baoyouyuan.com/onlinegame/bladeofinnocence.html

CherryPie

the .swf doesn't load it just stays black.  Are you using firefox?

edit: Now it's loading, took like 2 minutes.. <.<

edit: wth, after 3 tries, I can't even get past first round, hell of a difficulty..

Mystery

I didn't expect the other castle to be so dead-set on UTTERLY DESTROYING YOU from the get go. ._.

EDIT: It's ridiculously difficult, even on Very Easy. If the CPU wasn't so darned aggressive, it'd be a lot easier. Haven't even damaged the other castle yet, and I've gotten Game Over several times.

EDIT #2: More specifically, it seems to do everything faster than is humanly possible, at least, for a supposed 'thinking' strategy game.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jmac

Haha, it is possible. Patience is key. You probably will never attack the enemy castle until you can summon the hero along with several upgraded riflemen, so just keep trying! :P

Mystery

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 21, 2011, 11:59:09 AM
Haha, it is possible. Patience is key. You probably will never attack the enemy castle until you can summon the hero along with several upgraded riflemen, so just keep trying! :P
Patience has nothing to do with it. I find myself constantly clicking for more infantry because they're all destroyed so fast, and the computer is much faster to do anything than I can react to in time. Again, if the computer wasn't ridiculously aggressive, I would be able to see these 'strategy' elements, but I'm just trying to not die within 5 minutes.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

buffi

For very easy, easy, and normal, I just rushed their castle immediately and kept making soldiers as fast as I could and won. Just can't figure out hard...