News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rock Paper Scissors: Google Style! (Round 2)

Started by 11clock, June 26, 2011, 05:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

...aaaaand FREEZE! Nobody panic! Jackabomb's got this(anyone remember when I was a little kid and used to talk this way all time?):

Picture busting 101, Defeating Memes-
Although the memes contained in the picture would generally require another meme to beat and thus take us into World War Meme, all is not as it appears. If you focus your forces on defeating the meme, you will fail or maybe win, but at a painful cost. Instead, bring your strongest weapons to bear on the enemy's weakest points. The weak point is usually not the focus of the picture, but rather a side object. In this photo particular, we will ignore the double meme of the lolcat and The Game. Our target will be the Nintendo DS the cat is holding. Since this is not a meme, no special response is necessary and the poster of the picture has not forced our hand into using Super-pictures. Now, we have effectively disarmed the danger inherent in a meme-bomb by simply ignoring it. Conventional methods are easily used to deal with the Nintendo, and counters will be varied. This system of simply ignoring the most of element of the meme-bomb picture works because memes are created(usually) and spread(only) by internet attention-seekers aka trolls. Ignoring these people is enough to get rid of them and it works for their not-really-funny-at-all offspring.

sayers6

Quote from: Jackabomb on August 10, 2011, 07:53:28 AM
...aaaaand FREEZE! Nobody panic! Jackabomb's got this(anyone remember when I was a little kid and used to talk this way all time?):

Picture busting 101, Defeating Memes-
Although the memes contained in the picture would generally require another meme to beat and thus take us into World War Meme, all is not as it appears. If you focus your forces on defeating the meme, you will fail or maybe win, but at a painful cost. Instead, bring your strongest weapons to bear on the enemy's weakest points. The weak point is usually not the focus of the picture, but rather a side object. In this photo particular, we will ignore the double meme of the lolcat and The Game. Our target will be the Nintendo DS the cat is holding. Since this is not a meme, no special response is necessary and the poster of the picture has not forced our hand into using Super-pictures. Now, we have effectively disarmed the danger inherent in a meme-bomb by simply ignoring it. Conventional methods are easily used to deal with the Nintendo, and counters will be varied. This system of simply ignoring the most of element of the meme-bomb picture works because memes are created(usually) and spread(only) by internet attention-seekers aka trolls. Ignoring these people is enough to get rid of them and it works for their not-really-funny-at-all offspring.

I don' have enough time to get a picture, but OMFG. !@#$ING OWNED. lmao

RayRay

Gho$t

Jackabomb

11clock

Forum

Took a while to find, assuming thats in a baseball stadium.

Support :D

Officially quitted

Jackabomb

KaptainKohl

Super glue cant match the power of Hot glue!

Edit: since i used the same picture i changed mine

RayRay

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock-You can't use the same picture more than once
I literally used that picture on the last page.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

KaptainKohl

sorry i was just trying trying random pictures of duct tape trying to make it work and i guess the last one was the same one...
Im going to change my picture with this

Super glue cant match the power of Hot glue!

Jackabomb

Actually, it can. Any decent quality super-glue will outdo hot glue any day. How do I know for sure? I used to pick away the blobs left by hot glue guns as a kid. As a result, the poster would fall down and I'd get in some amount of trouble. I also once super-glued my fingers together. They stayed like that for a while. My Dad told me not to pull them apart because it would quite literally rip the skin from my fingers. But...anyway.

KaptainKohl

you haven't seen the fun we had in art class with hot glue guns last year....