News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Ideas/Sprite suggestions

Started by Prosper, July 04, 2011, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

I actually really like the Tophat, out of everything that stands out to me. And not just because I love tophats, I swear, in terms of quality it looks to me like you spent the most time on that one.

Ceroblitz

stone sledge hammer

Might as well post everything else

darkflash

If the STONE sledge HAMMER gets added into the game I bet I will be unable to obtain one :I

Matty_Richo

Quote from: darkflash on July 06, 2011, 12:49:05 AM
If the STONE sledge HAMMER gets added into the game I bet I will be unable to obtain one :I
Thank you for complaining about not being able to get an item that may or may not get added into a currently unreleased game.

But in all seriousness, I really like the Inferno sword, though the start might be a few frames long IMO.

krele

Quote from: Ceroblitz on July 05, 2011, 09:59:44 PM
your topic is right here
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2197.0
Now I feel like a moron.

Quote from: Jmacrules on July 05, 2011, 10:12:32 PM
It was clearly stated that it was being moved to the media section. 0_0
My apologies, I clearly couldn't notice because of how rarely I come to the media section.

CherryPie

Quote from: krele on July 05, 2011, 09:59:00 PM
Ok, some asshole deleted the other topic..

I wouldn't consider Seifer as an asshole..

crozier

@krele the wiz hat is great!

Lowered the nose by 1 pixel and moved the jaw 1 pixel to the left.

stick d00d

The jaw on it looks strange to me. Looks more like an animal skull.  Also it covers the head too much on the left side in my opinion.

darkflash

krele

Quote from: Lucifer on July 05, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
I actually really like the Tophat, out of everything that stands out to me. And not just because I love tophats, I swear, in terms of quality it looks to me like you spent the most time on that one.
For some reason I love that one too. Maybe it's the shading, or the design, I dunno, perhaps we like it because it's a friggin' top hat after all. I don't really remember the time spent on that one, but all of these took around 10-15 minutes each - more or less.

Quote from: CherryPie on July 06, 2011, 08:25:09 AM

Was this necessary?...  He's not a damn kid, he can see why I said that and I'm sure he understands. I certainly would consider him an asshole if he did delete the topic without a reason. But he didn't, I can't really blame the boards engine, but to tell you the truth it's a little bit unreliable. How am I supposed to know that my topic has been moved? Do I have to search in every category? Do I have to bookmark every single topic? Chill a little bit, I can only see you pointing fingers at people here all day long. I am sorry in advance, but perhaps if you cared less about buttkissing your favorite moderators all day long maybe you would accomplish much more than you did in your life, and your posts would actually become reading-worthy. Trust me, it would make you a much happier person in general =)

Jmac

Quote from: krele on July 06, 2011, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on July 05, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
For some reason I love that one too. Maybe it's the shading, or the design, I dunno, perhaps we like it because it's a friggin' top hat after all. I don't really remember the time spent on that one, but all of these took around 10-15 minutes each - more or less.

Quote from: CherryPie on July 06, 2011, 08:25:09 AM

Was this necessary?...  He's not a damn kid, he can see why I said that and I'm sure he understands. I certainly would consider him an asshole if he did delete the topic without a reason. But he didn't, I can't really blame the boards engine, but to tell you the truth it's a little bit unreliable. How am I supposed to know that my topic has been moved? Do I have to search in every category? Do I have to bookmark every single topic? Chill a little bit, I can only see you pointing fingers at people here all day long. I am sorry in advance, but perhaps if you cared less about buttkissing your favorite moderators all day long maybe you would accomplish much more than you did in your life, and your posts would actually become reading-worthy. Trust me, it would make you a much happier person in general =)
:P
Anyways, if you want to see what happened if a topic mysteriously disappears, just click on "Recently Unread Topics" and you'll see your topic with the last post being "Moved to _____" Now, shall we get back on topic?

darkflash

krele

Cero, mind making a sword made of water? Something like that fire sword, except with fluid =D

venuse

Ceroblitz

name whatever you want to call this one